Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bloocrab

attention... GMA and GRASSHOPPER

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

I'm just curious about something, do you guys actually talk like this on the beach or rock that you perch on..>??? not that theres anything wrong with it, I'm just curious....

Most of the anglers on here, I imagine type close to the way they talk.... you guys apparently went to the same school or something...

I'm just curious...in case I ever head to Costa Rica... I'd like to be prepared with my "handy dandy" note book....for translations..... or do you guys translate your "Costa Rican'"...language into English and this is just how it translates??.... (not sure what the native language is in CR)...

tick tock.. tick tock... cwm35.gif look at the time!!! I'm late for a date with a skate!!...chow HappyWave.gif

That's it!That's how I'm gonna talk from now on."Forsooth brave angler, yonder finned wondrous creatures beckon for our mystical artificialities to be manipulated in a cunning manner with much skill and learning.Let us go and peruse the wondrous waters of our quarries location."biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

C'mon Blood leave'm alone! Seems like since TimS put the word out, GMA has loosened up a bit and could really be a fun guy, regardless of how his language translates.

I'm not too sure about grasshopper though - I have a problem with anyone who devotes himself so completely to another person, but things are sure nicer than they were a few weeks ago.

(Although I really loved the flame going between Rock Fish and grasshopper!)

hmmmmmmmmmmm,nah i like my woodsrat redneck image to much ta talk like a candya$$ out of a shakespeare house of plays..aint my speed man.call it like i see it as usual,at least fer me anyhow.

fish fear me,bait hates me,the shop lady hides when i sneek a peek in her bait bucket,the tourists run screamin' in fear at the bloody bait covered foulness of my tattooed carcass,i am batman.got chunk?

Hey I can do that too."Yo Bud,lets go chuck some freakin plugs in the freakin water and see if there's any freakin fish around."(Spit brown goo here.)

HEY, I'm not trying to start any trouble,... eyes just curious...that sall'

I think I'd freak out if I was fishkin' and someone approached me and spoke to me like that.....only cuz its not like that where I make the connection between the line and the lure and the rod and the cure..and all the happy hoopla....

I just have to ask: Does you guys really speaketh to one another liketh da wayith you typeth on here???? and I'm not pokin fun at anyone...... I've just been wondering

tick..tick..tick..

hmm, hnmm (clearing throat noise)..."But hark, what light through yonder window breaks- Tis the east, and Juliet is the Sun..." sorry, got all misty eyed and stuff.... now back to your normal programming. biggrin.gif

10x,

what if "effin this and effin" that IS your style?? sure i guess i could pick better adjectives to use but at 3 am 2 days into a fishing binge, most times that's all i can muster icon15.gif

10x10,

Thy wording is greatly improved. I have seen thy work with the written word and thou are blessed with the gift of a fabulous lexicon.

Please accept my greetings for thy wisdom has guided thee to the infinite shine of Tantric Fishing.

------------------

Teach me Grand Master Angler

BLOOCRAB:

El language de Costa Rica is Español... devil.gif

Mi friend y I somos of San José...

See you later alligator he he he cwm27.gif

No jokes / Both of us have a MBA degree, GH is a Financial Consultant and I am an common Administrator.

GH is very clever person and a good friend. He speaks very good English I do my best effort (I need to practice enough).

Yesterday we went to lunch and have good discussion about the Forum. And talk about new perspectives about fishing new season in Costa Rica.

Well for your information our language is Spanish.

Personally I write poetry, prose, philosophy and read a lot of topics. My writing form is sometimes complex for some people.

But I could write as seriously as you needs.

Work reports devil.gif

GMA

[This message has been edited by Grandmaster Angler (edited 08-10-2001).]