2022 Hunting

Rate this topic

ged

Well, youth turkey starts tomorrow in RI. This year this kids have all vacation to hunt. MA youth is next Saturday. My 14 year old son is fired up. 

Good luck to anyone taking a youth out. Hopefully we have some success pictures to share. I won’t be doing the calling, so I like our chances :) 

I like SOL hunting threads. Pictures and stories are always nice. But I've always wondered why personal hunting vids aren't shared and discussed. Maybe it's because people don't film their hunts? I dunno. 

I personally film my hunts for the sole purpose of being able to relive my experiences which sometimes are INCREDIBLE. It's so nice that today we can record our experiences and save them. It's nice to be able to share our experiences with friends/family too. A video is better than a story and a picture. I wish I had my GoPro decades ago. I SO WISH I could of filmed some of my previous amazing experiences. I never hunt without my camera now. 

It's also a lot of fun to create your own videos with music, effects, etc. I have a personal stash of hunting & fishing vids. My daughter will treasure my vids when I'm gone. 

I've almost offered to share some of my deer hunting vids with you guys but noticed nobody else does. So I just kept them to myself. But I don't mind exchanging vids and seeing some of you guys in action. What say you?   :grouphug:

I like the idea of sharing videos as well, but even on a fishing forum they may offend people. I know it is easy enough to not click on a hunting thread if you don’t like the title. 

My son is 14 so he likes the GoPro. I wish I had done some more filming for him last season. He had a really great deer season. 

IMG_4606.MOV

25 mins ago, ged said:

I like the idea of sharing videos as well, but even on a fishing forum they may offend people. I know it is easy enough to not click on a hunting thread if you don’t like the title. 

My son is 14 so he likes the GoPro. I wish I had done some more filming for him last season. He had a really great deer season. 

IMG_4606.MOV

Cool video clip. Thanx for sharing. Precious memories indeed. Nice bird. 

My videos are much longer and have music. It's more of an entire hunting adventure condensed into a video that's usually around 15 minutes. It's my way of bottling up a special day so I can relive it later. Of course the encounter with the animal is best part. Lol.

1 hour ago, night owl said:

My videos are much longer and have music. It's more of an entire hunting adventure condensed into a video that's usually around 15 minutes. It's my way of bottling up a special day so I can relive it later. Of course the encounter with the animal is best part. Lol.

Yeah, that was just raw IPhone video. 

3 hours ago, night owl said:

start new tred deer hunting videos.

put there videos and say what equipment you use,how to use that,how to edit,what is best price for equipment and how long it take to edit video.

lot off people will check that out,i do not care if sombody do not like that,if you do not like that then do not click on the tred,that simple.