TukTech foldable kayaks?

Wondering if anyone has any experience with these kayaks https://foldupkayaks.com/collections/kayaks/products/orange-folding-kayak .

I'm thinking of trying one to get around different spots mainly in tidal rivers that are not accessible on foot. Not planning on actually fishing from it so more interested in any potential feedback regarding durability, ease of setting them up/breaking them down, etc. 

I personally would not trust these one off kayak designs or brands.

Better off getting a used canoe, kayak, or sup in a model that is fishing friendly as a bonus. I feel with patience that is achievable.

If it is a storage size thing, there are brands like klepper and pakboat that have been around for a while, but I dont have personal experience with them.

Good luck.

The seems have ripped on mine and the co was quick to send a replacement. As long as your not over the weight limit its kool. Not very fast. 40 lbs in a duffle bag in the back seat of a sedan. Does the job for sure. I did get rolled ancored up near big wake, all my fault. The foam parts stops it from sinking. Next time ill bring a pump. 

2 mins ago, Broski said:

The seems have ripped on mine and the co was quick to send a replacement. As long as your not over the weight limit its kool. Not very fast. 40 lbs in a duffle bag in the back seat of a sedan. Does the job for sure. I did get rolled ancored up near big wake, all my fault. The foam parts stops it from sinking. Next time ill bring a pump. 

Good to know. Ill mainly just be floating up and down with the current in the back rivers around the cape so I may give one a try.