turkaholic

SW Edge today

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

just saying if you make to the shop today check out Captain Hank Hewit's custom plugs made on Block. I can personally vouch for these bass catchers. Last fall Captain Hank gave me a few plugs to try. He was standing next to me and it was full on just about every cast. Well there was no doubt about Hank's plugs and his design. Just one belly inline hook made for an easy release and very quick for the next cast with no stress on the fish. I was very impressed with the fish catching ability of his design. check him out

1 min ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

New reel?

My son has taken my freshwater stuff. Picked up another century weapon jr and Shimano. 

On 4/16/2022 at 9:05 PM, ged said:

My son has taken my freshwater stuff. Picked up another century weapon jr and Shimano. 

What weapon jr do you have? How do you like it for freshwater? I picked up one myself but have only tested it by casting a couple times, no real fishing on it yet. I have the 8'6" model

7 mins ago, Richard_the_Aughth said:

What weapon jr do you have? How do you like it for freshwater? I picked up one myself but have only tested it by casting a couple times, no real fishing on it yet. I have the 8'6" model

I have the 7’ and the 7’6”. The 7’6” is a little long for my liking, but I will give it some time and see if I like it. 

I went there , didn't really need anything but ended up grabbing some Highhook needles , 16" and a 12" .

Then I made a mistake of going inside to use the bathroom. 

$400 later. ...  Rod.  Jig heads , couple of superstikes in a color I didn't have lol.

3 hours ago, Fish it all said:

I went there , didn't really need anything but ended up grabbing some Highhook needles , 16" and a 12" .

$400 later. ...  Rod.  Jig heads , couple of superstikes in a color I didn't have lol.

to funny. 

4 hours ago, Fish it all said:

typical fisherman :laugh:

On 4/16/2022 at 9:09 AM, turkaholic said:

just saying if you make to the shop today check out Captain Hank Hewit's custom plugs made on Block. I can personally vouch for these bass catchers. Last fall Captain Hank gave me a few plugs to try. He was standing next to me and it was full on just about every cast. Well there was no doubt about Hank's plugs and his design. Just one belly inline hook made for an easy release and very quick for the next cast with no stress on the fish. I was very impressed with the fish catching ability of his design. check him out

Catching ability indeed. 

On 4/19/2022 at 8:00 PM, Fish it all said:

Hi everyone. 

My name is Brian and I'm an addict.

First step towards recovery. :laugh: