Wolfox433

Goya Fling Resuscitation????

Rate this topic

283 posts in this topic

35 mins ago, LBI SurfRat said:

Nosepicker says don't be gay. Get here he says.  Lol. 

Probably not making it, unfortunately. I just have too much to do. I like the roof over my head and the only way to keep it is to work, for now.

Great day.  Thanks to JMB and Mitchell  for doing the heavy lifting!  Good food,  good peeps. And no fishing :clap:

20220501_151650.jpg

20220501_140515.jpg

20220501_140510.jpg

20220501_140503.jpg

20220501_133342.jpg

20220501_125641.jpg

20220501_125649.jpg

20220501_124026.jpg

21 mins ago, Tom T said:

I will let somebody else revisit the Karen and the cops

The best line was Alex

I stayed in the car.

Good times and good peeps.

Great time!! Always fun getting together sharing some laughs and good food. There was some really good eats that people brought. Thanks to everyone for making for another fun fling.

69BB7ABD-9802-46BA-8DA1-40CC51D2D21B.jpeg

DEB13511-BD02-45CA-820F-B56FB28E6CD4.jpeg

78943909-8A61-4156-B317-7032B64761DB.jpeg

320B1A03-C555-4E43-8D0B-016A9B12450F.jpeg

CDC19FFF-168B-404A-8C0E-2D9914EC036D.jpeg

5 mins ago, plugchucker said:

The best line was Alex

I stayed in the car.

Good times and good peeps.

Lol. That was pretty funny.

Good people, good food. What else can you ask for? Oh yeah and a nice whale sighting, the ocean ones not the ones on beach towels. Thanks to everyone!

Looks like a great time as always. I am so disgusted with myself for being unable to make it. Hopefully I will be able to make the next get together. Please keep the pictures coming, and I cant wait to hear the Karen story.

Jim

8 mins ago, JBreese1 said:

Looks like a great time as always. I am so disgusted with myself for being unable to make it. Hopefully I will be able to make the next get together. Please keep the pictures coming, and I cant wait to hear the Karen story.

Jim

Appeared to be an MB local who was not happy with the riff raff invading "her" pavilion.  Started inching closer to us and giving us the stinkeye. Mid swig of her beer she whipped out the phone and made the call.

Cops showed up about 10 minutes later and sat in the parking lot for a bit.  We buttoned up any illicit materials before they arrived, other than the two grills that had coals in them.  Cop and a Special came over and couldn't be nicer.  Didn't want to bother us, yadda yadda but they had a complaint.  Said they sat in the car and reviewed all the codes and it was a grey area whether we were doing anything wrong, including the fires.  We told them we would let the fires burn out and they were cool with that.  Apparently we can get a permit to officially use the pavilion from town hall and they recommended we research that in the future. 

A fine interaction and nobody got shot.

9 mins ago, Tom T said:

Appeared to be an MB local who was not happy with the riff raff invading "her" pavilion.  Started inching closer to us and giving us the stinkeye. Mid swig of her beer she whipped out the phone and made the call.

Cops showed up about 10 minutes later and sat in the parking lot for a bit.  We buttoned up any illicit materials before they arrived, other than the two grills that had coals in them.  Cop and a Special came over and couldn't be nicer.  Didn't want to bother us, yadda yadda but they had a complaint.  Said they sat in the car and reviewed all the codes and it was a grey area whether we were doing anything wrong, including the fires.  We told them we would let the fires burn out and they were cool with that.  Apparently we can get a permit to officially use the pavilion from town hall and they recommended we research that in the future. 

A fine interaction and nobody got shot.

What was sad in a funny kind of way was her **** hubby trailing ten yards behind her while she was watching us. I feel bad for him.

Posted (edited) · Report post

8 mins ago, hwsmike said:

As always another good gathering! :th:

Nice to see you again Mike! Sorry I had to keep running to the trash and getting more food.

Edited by adobo