Wolfox433

Goya Fling Resuscitation????

Rate this topic

283 posts in this topic

7 mins ago, fishless said:

I believe I have a new bag sitting around we can use as emergency backup.

He needs a grill not charcoal.

1 hour ago, EricJ said:

what is the head count? Trying to figure out what I am bringing based upon that...

Hard to judge, maybe 15 to 20

Plans changed to visit my sick friend on Saturday   

Looks like I will be able to come after all ...   

Looking forward to seeing everyone 

Ok, just to clear a few things up. You bring what ever you want to drink, adult beverage, water, soda. Just keep the beers on the low. It’s a great spot for what we do and we don’t want to draw any attention to jeopardize that. There is an electric outlet in our area, so if anyone wants to bring a crockpot to keep something warm, that an option. If anyone wants to bring some good kielbasa, grab some, it’s a fan favorite at this event. Any questions, fire away. Looking forward to a great time, they always are.

5 hours ago, Shipwreck said:

It looks like I will be unsupervised tomorrow.  I am trying to figure out how to come down.  Monmouth Beach right?

Nice!!, yes Little Monmouth Beach. Address is in the first post.

On 4/18/2022 at 11:45 AM, Tom T said:

I lost interest once Sandy Hook went alcohol free

Didn’t stop bruce. But, you know, he’s a singer that sounds like his balls are in a blender so knocking back tequila shots and driving a motorcycle is ok in Peoples Republik of NJ.

I'm out! I am 90 min north and have to be back up north by 2:30. I won't be driving an hour and a half each way to spend an hour with y'all.  Sucks, but I gotta be back up here to meet a plumber to price a job.

Have fun!

I really thought I had a shot at getting to this one. I worked on the boat for a good part of the day today but still have a lot that needs to get finished tomorrow. I remain hopeful but realistic. If I show I will bring one six pack and two slim Jim’s 

Posted (edited) · Report post

21 mins ago, Mike said:

I'm out! I am 90 min north and have to be back up north by 2:30. I won't be driving an hour and a half each way to spend an hour with y'all.  Sucks, but I gotta be back up here to meet a plumber to price a job.

Have fun!

And I got all these clams just for you, well actually Mitchellnj did. :dismay: :moon:

Edited by JMB

5 mins ago, Kml said:

I really thought I had a shot at getting to this one. I worked on the boat for a good part of the day today but still have a lot that needs to get finished tomorrow. I remain hopeful but realistic. If I show I will bring one six pack and two slim Jim’s 

So there is a chance.:th:

Scratch the chili for the dogs. Thought I had all Ingredients but i do not. Got everything else.  Will also bring a couple small packs of sweet and hot sausage from a pig I had butchered. 

Will bring some adult beverages. And some red solo cups. ;)