AnalyzeThis

Seaguar Fluoro

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, I have always used the blue label for my leaders, but recently saw the Premier line (Green Label) in a tackle shop. It claims that it has a smaller diameter and more tensile strength. Does anyone have any opinions on this? Would you recommend switching to it? Price doesn't really matter as I am going to buy it with gift cards to Bass Pro that would otherwise go unused!

^^^Pretty much this.  About the only time I use fluoro anymore is freshwater finesse when a floating mono would change the how the lure acts.  

14 hours ago, AnalyzeThis said:

Hey Guys, I have always used the blue label for my leaders, but recently saw the Premier line (Green Label) in a tackle shop. It claims that it has a smaller diameter and more tensile strength. Does anyone have any opinions on this? Would you recommend switching to it? Price doesn't really matter as I am going to buy it with gift cards to Bass Pro that would otherwise go unused!

I'm half joking and half knot...

With the base material used to extrude Fluorocarbon......I wonder if it's the same LB test only using less material....vs say a stronger material 
:)

I picked up some a few weeks back. I havn't used it yet, but planned on using it in my new fluke setup using 10lb braid and 12lb fluoro leader.