5 posts in this topic

You're correct. Hence my dilema. 4 years ago ,having no knowlege of Van Staal other than "The Best" I bougt a VSB150 of the internet . It was sold as bailless . Turns out the previous owner just clipped the bail wire . I had no clue & just I fished the **** out of it for 3 years with no issues. I brought It in for service and was laughed out the door. So know i am looking for a bail assembly so its back to original.  

1 hour ago, BJJ Brown Belt said:

You're correct. Hence my dilema. 4 years ago ,having no knowlege of Van Staal other than "The Best" I bougt a VSB150 of the internet . It was sold as bailless . Turns out the previous owner just clipped the bail wire . I had no clue & just I fished the **** out of it for 3 years with no issues. I brought It in for service and was laughed out the door. So know i am looking for a bail assembly so its back to original.  

Did the service center not have access to these parts? 

They are a full service VS dealer so i am sure they do or can get. If i have to go with them im sure it would be alot more then finding it on my own and would be with out my reel for at least 3 weeks.