Bob g I was right

Rate this topic

burkie

I was down the canal this weekend , and like I said last week, there was total devastation,  trash barrels filled  to the top, sea gulls, were happy, it was unbelievable,  nip bottles everywhere,  Porta John's overflowing I had to wear my waders to to use it

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

27 mins ago, burkie said:

I was down the canal this weekend , and like I said last week, there was total devastation,  trash barrels filled  to the top, sea gulls, were happy, it was unbelievable,  nip bottles everywhere,  Porta John's overflowing I had to wear my waders to to use it

That was from the parade, the locals lined the street leading to BSP and drooled at the sight of so many shiny and expensive RVs and of course they left their trash behind (no respect).

It was heart warming to see local legend and band leader Bob G with his group the "Drama Queens" playing their hit single "Oh NOOOOOO"  I have to ask, was that Joe G selling pencils and ballouns and picking cans out of the trash?????

33 mins ago, Richard_the_Aughth said:

Also, I don't think they open the bathrooms until after memorial day?

Used to be around the 15th of May, when the snowbirds who cleaned them arrived from Florida.

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

2 mins ago, K Foley said:

That's perfect SPOT ON! It's just who is the victim and who is the frozen fish aggressor.   Burkie or b_ware? Even the Canal in the background too.

Burkie is not allowed to be aggresive................................

4 mins ago, b-ware said:

We will be down every week now until the end of October.  We usually arrive around noontime on thursday and stay until late afternoon Sunday or sometimes Monday morning.

I thought you stayed in BSP the whole summer.  I didn't know you're just a Weekend Warrior?

Or is Bourne just allowing you back on a trial basis?

The Sultan of Sluggo

1 hour ago, K Foley said:

That's perfect SPOT ON! It's just who is the victim and who is the frozen fish aggressor.   Burkie or b_ware? Even the Canal in the background too.

I'm the victim 

LIFE MEMBER OF THE , BRUINS, SOX, PATS, B-WARE HATERS CLUB... LIFE MEMBER OF THE CANADIENS, YANKEES, GIANTS...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

1 hour ago, bob_G said:

I thought you stayed in BSP the whole summer.  I didn't know you're just a Weekend Warrior?

Or is Bourne just allowing you back on a trial basis?

Because  b-ware has issues,  he's on a trail basis