Big Biscuit

$100 -$150 Waders Recommendations

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Big Biscuit said:

You gotta love the big river site. I ordered the boots and waders yesterday and they've already arrived at my local distribution center. They should be waiting for me by the time I get home from work. This is perfect I won't have to miss any fishing. 

What is this "Big River Site" that you speak of?

Try  Hisea  stocking foot. They are around $104.00 .  Also have a lifetime warranty. Tried a bunch of others including Orvis and Simms. They are like iron  !   I like them so much I purchased a spare to take to Montauk and Cuttyhunk when I go. I belong to 3  surfcasting clubs and everyone that bought some agree. Look on Amazon.

I second the Compass 360. Fit is great and holding up perfectly into the second season. I also have the boots from them for the stocking foot waders and I'm really happy with the fit and comfort of them. I have spent hours standing and walking in both surf and trout streams.

On 4/6/2022 at 4:29 AM, Big Biscuit said:

Amazon. 

I got simms,,,,used 1 season now leaks,,,,:eek: got some on Amazon $23 on season 2 no problems yet,,,,:laugh:

Just now, bennie said:

I got simms,,,,used 1 season now leaks,,,,:eek: got some poop brown one's on Amazon $23 on season 2 no problems yet,,,,:laugh:

I have 5 different pairs of waders in my garage from over the years.... different brands... THEY ALL LEAK. 

Sick of spending a lot , so I rolled the dice and bought some 89$ "TIDEWE". 

waders.  Never heard of them, and I don't care.... They can't be any worse than 

all the brand names I ve been wasting money on.