big popper

STATE HOUSE...2A RIGHTS UNDER ATTACK...

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

any time after 4pm today. mag capacity, can't keep a loaded gun in your own house, back ground checks to buy ammo, Are just a few of the bill.

i was there for a few hrs. yesterday and will be back today. its as simple as stopping in and filling out the form witch bills your in favor of and witch you oppose 

A shame all my firearms were lost in a tragic, DEEP water boating accident. 

Simple misunderstanding about gear...  

I’ll be sure to comment and sign for my armed friends, however. 

Thanks, BP

I'm getting soooooo sick of this ridiculousness, WTF is wrong with these people?........save the children right?

Interesting development, I just read an blurb on the proposed bill. Seems like they would like to force ammo buyers to pass an “instant” background check. Who is going to do it? Courts have already ruled that a state cannot force the feds to do a background check, other than what is required under federal law, so who is going to do this new requirement and who is going to pay for it?

On 4/1/2022 at 5:18 PM, MakoMike said:

Interesting development, I just read an blurb on the proposed bill. Seems like they would like to force ammo buyers to pass an “instant” background check. Who is going to do it? Courts have already ruled that a state cannot force the feds to do a background check, other than what is required under federal law, so who is going to do this new requirement and who is going to pay for it?

No system in place for this. The nics data base can only be used for firearms, as usual they just don’t think that far ahead and we pay the price 

Yup like we have lotsa gun crime in RI committed by legal gun owners...no loaded weapons in your own home, gonna be a tough one to enforce. Instant BG check right - the way our g'ovt does things. Why don't these do gooders work on real problems like the homeless.

The reason many have guns in the home is protection. Good luck getting ammo and loading when the criminal is in the house. DUH

On 3/31/2022 at 2:46 PM, MakoMike said:

Part if the reason I will never move back to RI.

Me either. Beautiful state but wacky people.  

4 hours ago, splions said:

Me either. Beautiful state but wacky people.  

Florida-ishly waked out people. 

5 hours ago, splions said:

Beautiful state but wacky people.  

After living in many different states I feel like there are wacky people everywhere. But not all of the states I’ve lived in have been beautiful. Some are just awful. So I choose to ignore the people - well, most of them - and enjoy Rhode Island my own way.