What is Team Biden Good At?

Rate this topic

Harf

26 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

I had a great weekend. Started early, took some PTO and went fishing Thursday (got rained out but it’s better than work), then went boating on Friday, then the pool on Saturday and fishing last night, today kinda kicked around the house. Oh, and I stopped in on SOL PG once in a while to check up on the obsessed, emotionally broken, perpetually outraged clowns who see a conspiracy and a solution in need of a problem everywhere they look. You people keep me entertained (not for long, though - your antics do get boring pretty fast) so I’m logging off and will check back on your morons tomorrow.

’Night!

7326852D-BE43-414B-878D-47FE4A2E451B.jpeg

39 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

I had a great weekend. Started early, took some PTO and went fishing Thursday (got rained out but it’s better than work), then went boating on Friday, then the pool on Saturday and fishing last night, today kinda kicked around the house. Oh, and I stopped in on SOL PG once in a while to check up on the obsessed, emotionally broken, perpetually outraged clowns who see a conspiracy and a solution in need of a problem everywhere they look. You people keep me entertained (not for long, though - your antics do get boring pretty fast) so I’m logging off and will check back on your morons tomorrow.

’Night!

Dude you have over 7 thousand post in what, 3 months, as you are definitely totally new and not a retread. 

Checked in lol. Y’ok. 

The Black Flag comes in many colorsM. Malice

Nothing absolutely nothing...unless you count the ability to feck things up.

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

4 hours ago, KnewBee said:

"What is Team Biden Good At?"

Getting elected to the presidency and inflicting a virus called "Biden Derangement Syndrome" on the right wing

You’re a strange, sad little man. Being a military man like myself makes you more the pathetic little man. Your like the ex wife who would see the house burn down in the divorce rather than settle,  pathetic ..

I'll ignore your cheap aroma,

and your little-bo-peep diploma,

I'll just put you in a coma,

with some dirty love-

9 hours ago, slowroller said:

He’s certainly good at making y’all cry 24/7. 

:laugh:.... are you serious? This is a thread about what is team Biden good at, and this is what you come up with?

For an obvious biden cheerleader, all your post says is Biden and his team sucks, there it s nothing positive to say, so I'll just post some stoopid.

Some people were literally flopping on the ground crying when your queen Hillary lost to trump. I would bet you were one of them.

4 hours ago, phishallways said:

You’re a strange, sad little man. Being a military man like myself makes you more the pathetic little man. Your like the ex wife who would see the house burn down in the divorce rather than settle,  pathetic ..

Pathetic is a good description but hey he’s got nothing  

The Biden team is Great at :

creative types of crime 

saying one thing publicly then having the White House mop up their words

High energy prices 

allowing blacks to be separated from white Americans on education and job opportunities 

If it has fins i want to catch it