bassmaster

Jeep Price

Rate this topic

170 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, blake30615 said:

(Sport mode is 2WD, Auto Level 1, Snow/Mud level 2 and Rock mode which is 4 low all wheels lock level3).

WTF is this jibber jabber?

At the prices these balloon knots want they can keep there heeps

Ill just drive my nazi war machine and pit maneuver prius libs outa my way

On 3/25/2022 at 7:59 AM, MitchellNJ said:

I have 146k on my 14 and KBB says it's worth 17k.  Could probably get 20 for it if I was selling.

My 17 only has 42k on it. What do you think it’s worth?

1 hour ago, cleatis said:

My 17 only has 42k on it. What do you think it’s worth?

That's low enough miles to get back towards $30 depending on packages and condition. 

My timing stinks....I need to buy 3 new vehicles in the next month or so ...technically 2 vehicles since I just picked up one on Friday.  I hate everything about buying vehicles...I feel like I need to take a shower every time I have to go to dealership selling domestic cars.   My wife is done driving Suburban's now that our oldest went off to college...and number two is getting her license in 4 weeks. 

I have a 2018 Suburban with 180,000 miles on it...go to the dealer for a trade in...and I get  "let me talk to my manager but the best I can offer you is $16,125"   So in the tightest used car market ever...you are offering me below book value...and on top of that he was standing next to the exact same suburban he had for sale with a few less miles....that said "reduced to $44,500" across the windshield.  Needless to say never shopping there.   

Then I drive 2 hours down to the Causeway Dodge Ram Chrysler dealer on 72...because they had the ram 1500 eco diesel I wanted, black on black with the leather and suede seats...they are impossible to find,  Tells me he has one, and I said done...will be there and I was willing to pay sticker....of course when I get there...they say they want $15k above sticker..because its the only one within 1000 miles...and becuse I was paying cash they don;t get the financing credit.  With their vig and tax that made the truck like $90k...I told him to go F himself never going back there either.   I ended up getting one 3 weeks later from a dealer in upstate NY at sticker price..which is still hard to swallow. 

My daughter wants a wrangler but I am reluctant because there safety data is poor and not a great choice for a new driver. 

I just dont get the car dealer mindset ..never in my business have I ever said to myself...things are going really well right now...maybe I should start to gouge my new clients. 

50 mins ago, buckmaster said:

My timing stinks....I need to buy 3 new vehicles in the next month or so ...technically 2 vehicles since I just picked up one on Friday.  I hate everything about buying vehicles...I feel like I need to take a shower every time I have to go to dealership selling domestic cars.   My wife is done driving Suburban's now that our oldest went off to college...and number two is getting her license in 4 weeks. 

I have a 2018 Suburban with 180,000 miles on it...go to the dealer for a trade in...and I get  "let me talk to my manager but the best I can offer you is $16,125"   So in the tightest used car market ever...you are offering me below book value...and on top of that he was standing next to the exact same suburban he had for sale with a few less miles....that said "reduced to $44,500" across the windshield.  Needless to say never shopping there.   

Then I drive 2 hours down to the Causeway Dodge Ram Chrysler dealer on 72...because they had the ram 1500 eco diesel I wanted, black on black with the leather and suede seats...they are impossible to find,  Tells me he has one, and I said done...will be there and I was willing to pay sticker....of course when I get there...they say they want $15k above sticker..because its the only one within 1000 miles...and becuse I was paying cash they don;t get the financing credit.  With their vig and tax that made the truck like $90k...I told him to go F himself never going back there either.   I ended up getting one 3 weeks later from a dealer in upstate NY at sticker price..which is still hard to swallow. 

My daughter wants a wrangler but I am reluctant because there safety data is poor and not a great choice for a new driver. 

I just dont get the car dealer mindset ..never in my business have I ever said to myself...things are going really well right now...maybe I should start to gouge my new clients. 

Damn. Yep it sucks. I'm looking as well. My son turned 17 in January.  He's in no rush to get one because he doesn't NEED it right now.  I'm sure that can change in 5 minutes.