bassmaster

Jeep Price

Rate this topic

170 posts in this topic

I live on the cape

I fish on teh sand

I will buy what i want

I hate 4 door jeeps

I want my shitbox to wreck on the beach.

I destroyed my x5 i paid 4 grand for

I will just keep driving this and rear ending prius. 

I had a barbie mobile i broke it in half

I have a huge dick thats why i dont drive a pick up no more, there manwoman vehicles 

1 hour ago, makorider said:

My YJ was awesome in the snow.  Would climb anything and pretty much stay hooked up regardless.  I've got wider 33s on my TJ, they seem to want to float in the snow

OK....JK, JL, whatever.  More power?  Sure. But the 4.0 is tried and true, and sooooo easy to work on.

IDK, the 4 door jeeps just don't do it for me.  Too much fluff, but a bigger part of it is half of them seem to have lightbars and snorkels, to get to the mall

I do laugh at the **** people bolt onto their mall cruisers

1 hour ago, makorider said:

My YJ was awesome in the snow.  Would climb anything and pretty much stay hooked up regardless.  I've got wider 33s on my TJ, they seem to want to float in the snow

OK....JK, JL, whatever.  More power?  Sure. But the 4.0 is tried and true, and sooooo easy to work on.

IDK, the 4 door jeeps just don't do it for me.  Too much fluff, but a bigger part of it is half of them seem to have lightbars and snorkels, to get to the mall

Don’t forget about the angry eyes grille.  You definitely need that on the mall crawler to go with the snorkel and 100 lights. 

I was never a Jeep fan until my wife got one last year, Wrangler Willys.  Nice soft  ride around town over potholes and ****** streets. Great visibility sitting up high and close to the near vertical windshield, big mirrors. Easy to park.  Available 4x4 auto transfer case  ( like awd ) so you don’t need to shift in and out with patchy snow and ice. Fun factor if you like top off or down in summer. 
   Surprised that I actually enjoy driving it around town. 
The resale value is CRAZY GOOD like top of the list good. Probably sell/trade in 4-5 years while value is still high before repair costs come in to play, so not  worried about reliability or repair costs. 
  They retain value so well you can jump in a new one every few years and not lose your ass. 
  Downsides, noisy ( don’t care radio always on )

Only 17 mpg in town, limited storage space. Probably not the safest in a accident. 

I have  a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland 5.7L(360hp-400 Tourque) air suspension(Sport mode is 2WD, Auto Level 1, Snow/Mud level 2 and Rock mode which is 4 low all wheels lock level3). It has Heated and air conditioned seats, adaptive cruise, warning system on all sides, top of the line stereo, GPS, panoramic roof leather seats, heated steering wheel. All the bells and whistles and it’s 9 years old but looks new

37AF0F0C-98AB-4CBD-8495-F04540305D4B.png

14 hours ago, MitchellNJ said:

I do laugh at the **** people bolt onto their mall cruisers

And the angry lights. Wish I had a JK way more accessories for it. Do you think a light bar could take the weight of a kayak or two. Can’t seem to find a load bearing bar that would fit above the windshield.

Went with my son looking for cars last weekend. At Jeep dealer a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with about 25k miles in good shape asking $42k. Msrp in 2018 was $41k. What a joke. 

42 mins ago, Docpk said:

Went with my son looking for cars last weekend. At Jeep dealer a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara with about 25k miles in good shape asking $42k. Msrp in 2018 was $41k. What a joke. 

Yup **** them

Those **** boxes are not worth it.

Cmon recession,  cant wait want it to happen 

1 hour ago, Docpk said:

I have 146k on my 14 and KBB says it's worth 17k.  Could probably get 20 for it if I was selling.

1 hour ago, Reed422 said:

And the angry lights. Wish I had a JK way more accessories for it. Do you think a light bar could take the weight of a kayak or two. Can’t seem to find a load bearing bar that would fit above the windshield.

No idea. I don't have a light bar. I just put a cut pool noodle on the windshield and strap to that when the hardtop is off.

37 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

No idea. I don't have a light bar. I just put a cut pool noodle on the windshield and strap to that when the hardtop is off.

Gotcha only soft top here. I should grab a utility trailer and be done with it.

20 hours ago, Reed422 said:

My older wranglers seemed better in the snow than my current. However, still better in the snow than a subi or rav4 IMO.

Maybe if the snow is greater than 2 feet. Otherwise, you’re delusional. 

1 hour ago, bassmaster said:

Yup **** them

Those **** boxes are not worth it.

Cmon recession,  cant wait want it to happen 

You’re going to be waiting a long time.