Bergallmaster

Holy guacamole

Rate this topic

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I haven't eaten at Chipotle in years but used to eat there quite often and guac was always extra, since the first one I was in 15 or so years ago when it opened in Ocean Township. 

Edited by Rickman

17 mins ago, Rickman said:

I haven't eaten at Chipotle in years but used to eat there quite often and guac was always extra, since the first one I was in 15 or so years ago when it opened in Ocean Township. 

Pretty sure guac and queso have always been extra 

Pretty much standard everywhere...guac/avocado is an upcharge.  

I've only eaten there once.  Guys at work like it, I thought it was terrible.  I wouldn't go back and especially at that price.

11 hours ago, Otter said:

the burrito is $9, anything over that is an impulse buy. It’s the healthiest fast food option and let’s face it. Delicious 

Never ate there but one is opening about a mile away.

Screw integrity. I want cheap mexican. Sweat and all. Food cart mexican from now on. Or at least mexican cooked by the chinese.

There's no going back to $3 sangwidges and .35 pizza slices.....plus you're in NYC.  Is what it is.  Worst part about it is the scrotes get it for free......meaning you and I bought it.

Busy place up here called the chop house with great reviews....had a business dinner there last friday.  I and two partners got the $65 strip and all 3 ate like rope.....one of the worst steaks I've ever had....I've had decent and crappy meals there in the past.  2 things:  the hillbillies up here don't know what good food is, and that place wouldn't last a month in NY/NJ.

Posted (edited)

I think i might start a guacamole counterfeit ring. Some mayo mixed with automotive grease and rotten bananas might do the trick.

Edited by Bergallmaster

3 hours ago, MikeMc said:

Never ate there but one is opening about a mile away.

Get happy man bc it makes your whole face happy. We got chic fil a open as of last week and Panera going up next door on 72 west before the parkway. The 609 has arrived, we are nearly civilized :th: