Mr. Bigdeal

Here we go again.............

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Well I hope you Southern Boys don't think your coming over to the North side, we have enough to contend with, Bellringer, Fishless, Spig, ........LOL 

From what I just read the park will still be open, there gonna renovate the lighthouse. So, that won't affect fishing the jetty at all

20 hours ago, wantofish said:

Well I hope you Southern Boys don't think your coming over to the North side, we have enough to contend with, Bellringer, Fishless, Spig, ........LOL 

You still need us to classy up the place. 

From a Jersey Shore Online article:

During the restoration project, the lighthouse will remain dark.

“While the lighthouse will be closed to visitors, Barnegat Lighthouse State Park will continue to be open for fishing, hiking, birding and picnicking,” John Cecil, Assistant Commissioner for State Parks, Forests & Historic Sites, said. “The park office, interpretive center, fisherman’s walkway and trails also will remain open for guests to enjoy.”

On 3/15/2022 at 3:49 PM, hurricane1091 said:

I didn't know we laid claim to barnegat. I thought it was the imaginary central NJ

Anyone that lives there pays for it in the millions. Anyone that drives there pays for it by driving onto one of the longest to reach barrier island spots. (Same with the other side of the inlet.)

Either way, you can all have it. No thanks! I prefer to skunk with less driving involved