Jefffahfffah

WTS Accurate BV2-800 BLACK

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Selling my black Accurate Boss Valiant 800. Awesome reel. Box included.

Loaded with 80lb hollowcore braid and ~100ft of 60lb mono top shot.

$500, cash and local pickup in NJ preferred.

Willing to ship and do payment through paypal *

20220223_180036.jpg

20220223_180021.jpg

20220223_180012.jpg

20220223_180005.jpg

Edited by TimS
We don't allow F&F payment here

On 3/13/2022 at 4:01 PM, Jefffahfffah said:

Selling my black Accurate Boss Valiant 800. Awesome reel. Box included.

Loaded with 80lb hollowcore braid and ~100ft of 60lb mono top shot.

$500, cash and local pickup in NJ preferred.

Willing to ship and do payment through paypal F&F.

20220223_180036.jpg

20220223_180021.jpg

20220223_180012.jpg

20220223_180005.jpg

Interested in anything for a partial trade plus cash 

We don't all PayPal F&F here - I removed it from your post, please adjust your price if necessary. Thanks.

TimS

8 hours ago, TimS said:

We don't all PayPal F&F here - I removed it from your post, please adjust your price if necessary. Thanks.

TimS

Apologies, thanks for the edit.

8 hours ago, bac0701 said:

Interested in anything for a partial trade plus cash 

How much are you willing to do in cash? I could drop the price a bit and forget the trade. I'm only looking for a couple very specific things right now

10 hours ago, Jefffahfffah said:

How much are you willing to do in cash? I could drop the price a bit and forget the trade. I'm only looking for a couple very specific things right now

How much were you thinking? I’ve never had one of those accurates, I get hesitant bc there’s no back up dogs on those valiants. Figured I’d try it for chunking

14 mins ago, bac0701 said:

How much were you thinking? I’ve never had one of those accurates, I get hesitant bc there’s no back up dogs on those valiants. Figured I’d try it for chunking

I could do 400. I personally love this reel but i upgraded to the valiant 1000 so not much need for the 800 any more. This thing was used for tuna chunking in NJ and offshore chunking and trolling in the GoM. It did very very well, never felt like it was under stress. Accurate is pretty proud of their product regardless of the lack of back up dogs and i definitely back them up after taking this reel offshore down south. 

1 hour ago, Jefffahfffah said:

I could do 400. I personally love this reel but i upgraded to the valiant 1000 so not much need for the 800 any more. This thing was used for tuna chunking in NJ and offshore chunking and trolling in the GoM. It did very very well, never felt like it was under stress. Accurate is pretty proud of their product regardless of the lack of back up dogs and i definitely back them up after taking this reel offshore down south. 

I’ll take it… where in NJ are you? Maybe shoot me a PM and we can figure it out