FLA passed the "Don't say Gay" bill

Rate this topic

jkrock

Which prohibits teaching about gender identity and sexual orientation to kindergarten through third graders.

Progs, are you going to  pass the  "let's teach 6-year-olds inappropriate sexual topics in the classroom without telling their parents" bill at the federal level so you perverts can continue to indoctrinate young children?.

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

11 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

was teaching 6 year olds about inappropriate sexual topics something they did in Florida?

judging by how mad Democrats are about this bill, it seems they want to be able to do so if they weren't already

Edited by jkrock

3 mins ago, Bass2Snook said:

It was all the rage down here, but they finally put a stop to it.

Any data on the voting trends of teachers and administrators? I think my hunch on which party and what agendas they support will not be too far off base.

Just now, ihocky2 said:

Any data on the voting trends of teachers and administrators? I think my hunch on which party and what agendas they support will not be too far off base.

Me and all the other lefties are furious. We're going to don our vagina suits and have a Subaru Parade For Freedom straight to DesSantis' place.

<p><p></p></p>

4 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Leftists' are upset because they can't teach what they swear they aren't teaching 

Ron DeSantis is just like Hitler 

LLQSOW5F4JAKPL3MQ2TFJFYK4Y.jpg

Did you see all the Florida democrats marching around yelling "gay" yesterday?.  They were really mad they  can't  introduce  the kindergartners to the LGTBQ2IAS+ lifestyle at school

Edited by jkrock

Just now, Bass2Snook said:

Me and all the other lefties are furious. We're going to don our vagina suits and have a Subaru Parade For Freedom straight to DesSantis' place.

I wish you well in your journey. But even with Subarus that is going to be a pricey trip right now, I hope the stimulus checks hold out through filling the gas tank.

8 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Does anybody know anything about this bill or are all of you just BSing?

The bill prevents teachers and educators from grooming kids at a very young age.  No sex ed for kindergarten through 2nd grade

According to the democrats, "this is a reprehensible assault on children’s safety, mental health, protection, and freedom. Democrats won’t stop fighting to protect LGBTQ+ students from these attacks."

Edited by jkrock