Skylands27

WTB- Bow Mount Trolling motor

5 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a Bow mount Trolling motor for my boat I recently purchased. I need a 60" shaft as it's a deep v. Preferably 24v, like a 70 or 80 thrustish. Looking to see if anyone has something they're willing to part with. I'd like to get something with GPS locking like ipilot if anyone has something but would get something as a holdover till then if need be. Located in north jersey

Posted (edited) · Report post

2 hours ago, Skylands27 said:

Looking to buy a Bow mount Trolling motor for my boat I recently purchased. I need a 60" shaft as it's a deep v. Preferably 24v, like a 70 or 80 thrustish. Looking to see if anyone has something they're willing to part with. I'd like to get something with GPS locking like ipilot if anyone has something but would get something as a holdover till then if need be. Located in north jersey

NVM, it's not a 60 inch.

Edited by DaveC

9 mins ago, DaveC said:

I might have a motorguide 70 but it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the new motors.  I'll check and see.

Absolutely, let me know what you have and the length and lb thrust. I'd prefer nothing too old but can't be too incredibly picky. I'm having serious trouble locating trolling motors pretty much anywhere

3 mins ago, Skylands27 said:

Absolutely, let me know what you have and the length and lb thrust. I'd prefer nothing too old but can't be too incredibly picky. I'm having serious trouble locating trolling motors pretty much anywhere

There is a shortage of motors, brackets, fish finders, everything.  I am almost certain it's not a 60 inch though. I had edited my original post but I guess it was too late since you were able to quote it.

22 mins ago, DaveC said:

There is a shortage of motors, brackets, fish finders, everything.  I am almost certain it's not a 60 inch though. I had edited my original post but I guess it was too late since you were able to quote it.

Not a problem, thanks for the reply.I 'm set on getting a GPS locking system, but right now I'll consider mostly anything as a placeholder if it's the right size It's pretty clear that motors are super backed up on production from how hard a time I'm having