The Riddler

Tin Boat Mafia Thread

Rate this topic

198 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

19 hours ago, The Riddler said:

Moving right along.

36818881-EC79-41B4-AD71-5DC37FD5E218.jpeg

I never thought of doing aluminum diamond plate for the floor.  Wish this thread was around 2 years ago.  Great idea and nice work!

Also, there is a guy in Fall River listing a bunch on facebook marketplace.  He has good reviews but i know nothing about him/no relationship..... 1/8 inch 4x8 sheets $125 each but will negotiate price for "volume" purchases.  He claims to have 250 sheets.  Screw holes on edges.  Just wanted to toss that out there as you mentioned doing a 14 footer next.

Edited by jkrock

12 mins ago, jkrock said:

I never thought of doing aluminum diamond plate for the floor.  Wish this thread was around 2 years ago.  Great idea and nice work!

Also, there is a guy in Fall River listing a bunch on facebook marketplace.  He has good reviews but i know nothing about him/no relationship..... 1/8 inch 4x8 sheets $125 each but will negotiate price for "volume" purchases.  He claims to have 250 sheets.  Screw holes on edges.  Just wanted to toss that out there as you mentioned doing a 14 footer next.

Yes that's where I went. I paid the extra to have it delivered from market place. 3 hour round trip for me.