kurazy kracka

Anyone Know Him?

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

I would assume at least someone on here might know this fella.  I used to tog the N Jetty in OC a TON wayyyy back with my dad, 20+ years ago.  There was a guy who had a hole fairly close to ours and taught me more about toggin.  He was from PA and drove a conversion van.  A lot of the details are fuzzy anymore but he was very very regular there at the N Jetty.  I met him around the time I was 12 I would guess and we saw him there for a couple seasons in a row regularly.

Anyone know who this could be?

Posted (edited) · Report post

10 hours ago, allen sklar said:

Denny Groff? He taught me all about bucktails for trout and stripers, I never could master tog....Denny had passed.

DSCN2455.JPG

That deff looks like him! Ugh bummer, any idea when he passed? I remember just suddenly not seeing him anymore. (But I also stopped fishing for most part for a while)

Edited by kurazy kracka

10 hours ago, allen sklar said:

Denny Groff? He taught me all about bucktails for trout and stripers, I never could master tog....Denny had passed.

DSCN2455.JPG

Damn, whats with the tails on those fish?

On 2/24/2022 at 5:48 PM, kurazy kracka said:

That deff looks like him! Ugh bummer, any idea when he passed? I remember just suddenly not seeing him anymore. (But I also stopped fishing for most part for a while)

Is that OC Inlet?

On 2/24/2022 at 5:58 PM, sbcbmx112 said:

Damn, whats with the tails on those fish?

Mycobacteria from an effed up Chesapeake Bay.  75% of fish had it in the early 2000s

On 2/24/2022 at 7:42 AM, allen sklar said:

DSCN2455.JPG

love the hat..words to live by...rip