Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thegreek

photo pages?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

What about access to all the photos that have been uploaded to SOL? That would make for one interesting photo album.

Any chance on that?

Yup, one day, there will be a gazillion new photo pages added smile.gif People have been sending me photos for a good while now...and I've just recently gotten back to restructuring and building the pages of the main site here smile.gif

So if anyone has any photos they'd like to see on the photo_pages section of this site, please email them to me at tims@stripersonline.com - with your name or board name, the size of the critter, a general location, and some details of the catch (except the where details...don't want any specifics smile.gif )

The more "story" with the photo or photos, the better icon14.gif

TimS

There was a site in Florida that let you look through all of their uploaded pictures. It was great.

THAT is what I would like to see. Nothing prepared. Just a compilation of what people are thinking/doing over the period the site has been up. I think it would be very interesting.

There was a site in Florida that let you look through all of their uploaded pictures. It was great.

That's great...for an image archiving site smile.gif This is a fishing site...we'll answer your questions, discuss anything with yah, share stories with ya, help bandage yer boo-boos...but we'll never pretend to be an image archiving site where folks can scroll through hundreds of thousands of unformated pictures smile.gif

I've been working on an album script, but it'll be formatted with text. I've yet to think of one reason how anyone other than picture poaching thieves would benefit from open, unformatted directory lists of the pictures here. Besides, I'd have to go through every one of them to make sure they were appropriate - when an inappropriate picture appears in a thread, the thread is edited, the picture is not removed from the server icon25.gif

TimS