Tracks in the snow?

Rate this topic

WorcBoy

Ok we need help. Something came from the woods separating my neighbors yard to our yard right along the side of the house and across our front walk along the front of the house then across to another neighbors. Looked like it was dragging its belly in the 4-5 inches of snow. We saw the same tracks looking for sheds in the next town a couple weeks ago. It’s leaving a path about 10-12” wide.

Any ideas? We’ve ruled out a cat, dog coyote or fox. The fox likes to snoop around under the deck. 
thanks

1 hour ago, Turkeybacn said:

How are you going to make a post like this and not provide a picture. Without a picture I'm going with Porcupine.

E4F977A3-5455-4BF0-9CA5-31D4F64600D1.png

Dude

It was a late post, and the only reason I did I was sitting at the kitchen table doing something else and my neighbor text me asking. All I could see was  the remnants of the tracks. The dogs and wind pretty much obliterated the tracks. 

It was a straight line, no swagger like a porcupine. Pretty funny the amount of wildlife in my backyard in Worcester yet my neighbors still think the coyote is a wolf.