Tomm24

BFF Wordle thread

Rate this topic

907 posts in this topic

Got it in 3 today. I'm surprised adieu is accepted. In the news today people complaining that wordle has gotten harder since it switched to the Times.  Now way I going thru all of that trouble to paste the grid.  I play the other two this afternoon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I should have had it in 3 or 4 but I fugged it up and it took me 6.

I had the right letters to solve it .

In the office today messed me up. 

I play better at home.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm starting to agree with Hank. Luck. Could been any of 3/6 to 6/6 depending on guessing lucky. I basically ran out of letters for the 4th before I got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kml said:

I should have had it in 3 or 4 but I fugged it up and it took me 6.

I had the right letters to solve it .

In the office today messed me up. 

I play better at home.

 

I shoulda had it in two today...ended up not getting it at all...it's bull**** when it could be one of eight different words and you are left guessing :squid: 

 

1 hour ago, Tomm24 said:

I won't pay to play and will probably get bored with it in awhile

I wouldn't pay either...it's been free for me so far :) 

 

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I'm starting to agree with Hank. Luck. Could been any of 3/6 to 6/6 depending on guessing lucky. I basically ran out of letters for the 4th before I got it.

Same here...it could have been one of EIGHT letters in that one spot :squid: It's supposed to be a logic game, not a guessing game :dismay: 

 

IMG_6763.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, TimS said:

I shoulda had it in two today...ended up not getting it at all...it's bull**** when it could be one of eight different words and you are left guessing :squid: 

 

I wouldn't pay either...it's been free for me so far :) 

 

Same here...it could have been one of EIGHT letters in that one spot :squid: It's supposed to be a logic game, not a guessing game :dismay: 

 

IMG_6763.jpg

I was lucky not to go x/6 today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 mins ago, TimS said:

 

Same here...it could have been one of EIGHT letters in that one spot :squid:

 

 

I had eliminated more letters than you did before the guessing began. I can figure at least 3 that were still in play for you. 

Edited by Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Mike said:

I had eliminated more letters than you did before the guessing began. I can figure at least 3 that were still in play for you. 

Every one of my guesses was a legitimate word - there were eight possibilities that I could think of that would have fit - which makes it a guessing game...and that's just stupid :dismay:  I didn't wanna waste any more guesses, thought I could get it in two :blackeye: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.