amh

WTB Tsunami Saltx 4000 reel

11 posts in this topic

On 2/8/2022 at 8:24 PM, amh said:

WTB saltx 4000 reel. New or or close to new preferred!

I have one for sale $300 and ill waive shipping- photos attached 

63ED818A-60DF-47BE-9D09-583F38ACD347.jpeg

F8437EDF-AF04-446F-8784-80FFC78329AD.jpeg

0EE46640-76B8-43D8-BFD6-CA4C4BFCF1F6.jpeg

AF97CB1C-8FCD-41FE-8A22-0F2CCBD1FF52.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2022 at 7:03 PM, MVTee said:

I have one for sale $300 and ill waive shipping- photos attached 

63ED818A-60DF-47BE-9D09-583F38ACD347.jpeg

F8437EDF-AF04-446F-8784-80FFC78329AD.jpeg

0EE46640-76B8-43D8-BFD6-CA4C4BFCF1F6.jpeg

AF97CB1C-8FCD-41FE-8A22-0F2CCBD1FF52.jpeg

Looks good! How much was it used/when was it purchased? Also where are you located? Might be able to avoid shipping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was $370 when I purchased it 1.5 years ago new. I am located in North Wales Pennsylvania, about 40 minutes north and west of Philadelphia 

C374EFF6-EC91-439D-A2D3-637E0539F448.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2022 at 2:44 PM, amh said:

Looks good! How much was it used/when was it purchased? Also where are you located? Might be able to avoid shipping

Are you still interested? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

17 mins ago, amh said:

Sorry thought I replied. How much has it been used?

Maybe a dozen times. I had it on my 8 foot then got a 9.6 and picked up a silver 4000 which is used exclusively the rest of the season. I cleaned/greased checked all seals on this one a few weeks ago with Ardent grease. I did not take out the drag washers. Its got some cosmetic dings you can see in photos

Edited by MVTee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, amh said:

Sorry thought I replied. How much has it been used?

Just checking to see if you had anymore questions or wanted to buy? Id watch to gice you right of first refusal. Please let me know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2022 at 5:56 PM, amh said:

Sorry thought I replied. How much has it been used?

Im taking the lack of response that you do not wish to buy and Ill be moving on to the next person interested. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.