toadfish

Orvis Silver Sonic Waders

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For sale Orvis Silver Sonic Convertible stockingfoot waders. Brand new, never have been outside of the box they came in. Size XXL/short. $200. Located on Cape Cod, prefer not to ship but will do so for additional $25 insured. I purchased 3 pairs from Orvis directly in June 2020, selling because I find bootfoot waders better for most of the fishing I do on cape. Will deliver anywhere on Cape Cod.

Edited by toadfish

Not ultralight. I would call them regular weight if there is such a thing. Like I said I bought 3 pairs. For what it's worth the pair I've used for 2 seasons in salt water have held up perfectly so far. 

where r u on the cape ?

i’m back and forth truro/nyc fairly regular.

i’m 6’, 210 so thinking they may not be my size - but i’d give them a try to see.

I'm 5'8 and the waders come up to my nose,haha. I live in Dennis, 2 miles off Rt 6 or about 1.5 miles off 6A. My plan is to list them on Ebay soon but if you want to take a look within a week or so I won't do that. I know they will sell quickly on Ebay but I don't like the fees and tax on there. I would take $160 if you wanted to pay cash after looking at them. 

i can’t be sure i’d make it within a week.

i’m off cape now (just left this am) and may not be back for two weeks.

guess i will have to take my chances if you need to list them on ebay.

Guess it won't kill me to hold them for a couple of weeks. I won't list them elsewhere for 2 weeks unless I hear that you changed your mind. No obligation to you.

2 hours ago, nicknotsebastian said:

yea.  sorry man.  i have not been back yet.

i got stuck on a project and i’m still in nyc - likely a coupe more weeks.

No worries, thanks for your interest