How would you rate the Boxboro show?

Rate this topic

codfish

I thought it was great. 75 percent fresh water but still was something to do pre-storm. The Pizz plugs sold out within 2 hours. Got some stuff. Was hoping guy cotton would have been there to pick up some clothing. Staying 90 minutes and was out. 495north to 93 south coming home at 4 with no traffic.....lovely.  

12 mins ago, The Riddler said:

I thought it was great. 75 percent fresh water but still was something to do pre-storm. The Pizz plugs sold out within 2 hours. Got some stuff. Was hoping guy cotton would have been there to pick up some clothing. Staying 90 minutes and was out. 495north to 93 south coming home at 4 with no traffic.....lovely.  

You wonder if the pizz guys will have stuff for tomorrow? 

34 mins ago, The Riddler said:

You wonder if the pizz guys will have stuff for tomorrow? 

5 hours ago, codfish said:

1. Crowd

2. Vendors

3 Speakers

1.Crowd was tough at times.one small room I didn't even go in there was always a line.

2. Vendors were ok.

I learned a few tricks from one California fisherman. Lots of soft plastics. 

3. I Listened to one speaker. He was good. Older gentlemen from Tennessee. 

He talked about finese fishing.

I bought a beer,very good.

A hotdog,hotdogs, bad

Some beef jerky, my last Batch was more tender.

A freshwater small spook that I intend to modify.  Was $8

I hit an accident on 495 south made a detour and grabbed a coffee and was and was slow going home.

It was a couple hours out.

I really do not need any more stuff I have enough for 10 lifetimes. 

troll #122  <*)))<

9 hours ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

1.Crowd was tough at times.one small room I didn't even go in there was always a line.

2. Vendors were ok.

I learned a few tricks from one California fisherman. Lots of soft plastics. 

3. I Listened to one speaker. He was good. Older gentlemen from Tennessee. 

He talked about finese fishing.

I bought a beer,very good.

A hotdog,hotdogs, bad

Some beef jerky, my last Batch was more tender.

A freshwater small spook that I intend to modify.  Was $8

I hit an accident on 495 south made a detour and grabbed a coffee and was and was slow going home.

It was a couple hours out.

I really do not need any more stuff I have enough for 10 lifetimes. 

Thanks for sharing:th:

I had a good time!   Didn't buy anything, but didn't plan too.  Spent 90% of the time catching up with friends at their booth.  Had one drink, and headed home.  Spent around two hours.  Enjoyed spending time with the miscreants I hadn't seen in a couple of months.

Lots of vendors, primarily freshwater.  All in all a good way to kill some time in the middle of winter.

Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

3 hours ago, Jeff270 said:

I had a good time!   Didn't buy anything, but didn't plan too.  Spent 90% of the time catching up with friends at their booth.  Had one drink, and headed home.  Spent around two hours.  Enjoyed spending time with the miscreants I hadn't seen in a couple of months.

Lots of vendors, primarily freshwater.  All in all a good way to kill some time in the middle of winter.

"All in all a good way to kill some time in the middle of winter.":th:

I was in a little bit of in shock to see people sleeping outside to be first in line for fancy freshwater lures ? 

The lines for these lures were crazy deep.  

Was told guys were flipping them like GRS and Cyclone lures lol 

Also disappointed more people did not have masks on as the place was way over the legal limit I would guess.  ?