Patriot News 2022

Rate this topic

flylikabird

Josh McDaniels is set to "interview" for the 'raiders.

Next is Billy Oh leaving The Tide to replace Josh.

Where's Mayo going?

I'm like....Josh you want to hang with Mark Davis?.....good luck at PF Changs.

I'm kinda confident with Billy OB getting back together with Mac Jones.

It's heating up Pat's fans.

New England Patriots logo and symbol, meaning, history, PNG

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

I'd like Josh to stay but a really cool replacement would be Billy off the top of my head.

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

BB moving on and Josh staying would be the natural progression.

I'd be fine with it because it's bound to happen.

Wanna talk nepotism?   

I think BB and his dad Steve work out amazing!!!

I'm not sure it's work out as great the next time around. 

Asking to speak with him (the statement supplied by an anonymous source) and winning the job over at least 5 other possible candidates is another thing.

His family and children are pretty buckled down in NE and right now hes extremely well paid. 

Edited by iphish

• 2 weeks later...

Well Josh took the money and ran with it.....leaving Patriot Nation hold

their ball bags.

Now it looks like Coach Belichick/GM Captain Cheapo is going to hire

Joe Judge on the cheap and he's gonna make the NY Giants pay for it.   

Friggin' gross!!!! :banghd::mad:

40 mins ago, flylikabird said:

Well Josh took the money and ran with it.....leaving Patriot Nation hold

their ball bags.

Now it looks like Coach Belichick/GM Captain Cheapo is going to hire

Joe Judge on the cheap and he's gonna make the NY Giants pay for it.   

Friggin' gross!!!! :banghd::mad:

except he's not coming back as a head coach nor an offensive coordinator. Word is they won't be having one for next year. Oh there will be people running the offense- just not one person like McDaniels doing so.  Chess and checkers even at the coaching level

1 hour ago, Eagles Dare said:

Since it worked so great with the defense.

The team legitimately got to the playoffs with a rookie QB with a patch-together defense, most of the money and picks was offense last year. Defense picks, signings & cuts will come this year.  BTW there were teams with decent defense that didn't make playoffs and yet others with really good defenses that limped into playoffs.  Can't have it both ways :dungeon:  This isn't your dads NFL

I understand the antiquities of last year's defense to a hilt.

The line-backing crew has got to go and be rebuilt .....probably combo through draft

and free agencies.   

All that considered.....where will we score points with Mac?

If we don't get a crazy warrior of a slot receiver ....this offense will fail again.

.....and that's just basic Patriot Football dink n' dunk to move the chains.     

21 mins ago, flylikabird said:

I understand the antiquities of last year's defense to a hilt.

The line-backing crew has got to go and be rebuilt .....probably combo through draft

and free agencies.   

All that considered.....where will we score points with Mac?

If we don't get a crazy warrior of a slot receiver ....this offense will fail again.

.....and that's just basic Patriot Football dink n' dunk to move the chains.     

Baby steps, it's coming. I thought they overachieved last year.......Buffalo was so sh/tty for so long, think of how many #1 picks they have had over 20 years , only recently have they even made playoffs.  Give the kid some time with some new younger ( and cheaper) receivers..... 

• 3 weeks later...

JuJu Smith as a possible slot receiver, there is a report of a 1 year "prove it" contract. Who knows. He can have some drops and badly timed fumbles and the whole dancing on teams logo will also have to go. I say pass on him unless its short term and cheap