hunter123

Tiderunner belt

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

I know there are some post on the Tiderunner surf belt. I plan on ordering one this week.  My question is, how do they fit. I'm 47" at the waist, with a 52" tummy. lol. I'll be wearing it with waders, surftop, and sometimes with just a bathing suite on. They look real good, and the members here that have them love them.  I'm probablyordering a 52" belt from Steve. Thanks all.

Email him and ask, I was unsure on my size with waders etc.  He got back to me in a day or so to tell me the correct size. 

9 hours ago, Mark L said:

Email him and ask, I was unsure on my size with waders etc.  He got back to me in a day or so to tell me the correct size. 

I did email him, Very nice man. He sugested what size belt to get. I'm ready but when I went to the web page to order, there is no size ordering info. Just apay pal window comes up. Is this how you order it , pay for it, then make sure he gets the belt size and D rings I want. I never ordered from a web this way. I emailed him. Thanks all.

2 mins ago, hunter123 said:

I did email him, Very nice man. He sugested what size belt to get. I'm ready but when I went to the web page to order, there is no size ordering info. Just apay pal window comes up. Is this how you order it , pay for it, then make sure he gets the belt size and D rings I want. I never ordered from a web this way. I emailed him. Thanks all.

I can’t recall I’ve had my for years.  I’m sure he will take care of you. 

1 min ago, Mark L said:

I can’t recall I’ve had my for years.  I’m sure he will take care of you. 

Thanks, I'll wait to hear back from him. Thanks again. Tight lines.

10 hours ago, Haycreekrambler said:

Just reach out to Steve, he'll get back to you. I'm a 34" waist and wear his medium belt. 

Same size here and medium fits fine

1 hour ago, hunter123 said:

Thanks, I'll wait to hear back from him. Thanks again. Tight lines.

I found this halfway down the page or so.  Pick your size
FA66D78D-45AF-4B95-B030-283C0F8915B6.png.a8dd6fa8d23386215125e3fb64f77629.png

Yep, I just looked up his site too.

If you want d rings, I think you gotta scroll down below that. I will say it's an antiquated site but, it works. Maybe it different on a PC, I'm looking at it on my phoneScreenshot_20220125-182905_Chrome.jpg.0fada5d7e4deb38904ece09b525ca876.jpg

I don't remember what size I bought, but I should have bought some D rings. I have a couple in my big river cart now for the next time I buy something from that site. I do like the belt.

14 hours ago, hunter123 said:

I know there are some post on the Tiderunner surf belt. I plan on ordering one this week.  My question is, how do they fit. I'm 47" at the waist, with a 52" tummy. lol. I'll be wearing it with waders, surftop, and sometimes with just a bathing suite on. They look real good, and the members here that have them love them.  I'm probablyordering a 52" belt from Steve. Thanks all.

I just had the same issue last month when I ordered two reels from China. One item arrived and it was a cheap safety vest. The place in China gave me a bogus tracking number on two attempt's. I contacted PP and got the same message as you! I was off the handle and texted them back with all the pictures of the tracking numbers and told them to reopen my case. Four days latter they said that I received a credit and in two months if they don't contest it I get my money back. Forgot to mention one thing they told me to call my credit card company and make a claim with them and I told them not going to happen that's why I used you "The safest way to send money" Call PP and keep bugging them!!!! If you sill have the shipping label see if there's a weight for the package to if it was in there. GOOD LUCK!!!