dena

Bronco Raptor

20 posts in this topic

Cliff notes:

Twin turbo 3,.0L,37" tires, beefed up shocks, multi terrain, and a real 4lo, plus a 4 auto, and 4 hi, front and rear selectable lockers.

On sale summer 22.

Base price is 69k, with other options available.

Who's in?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll never buy a Ford again, we bought three new vehicles from them over the last six years and they all had a crap ton of issues including the Focus ST getting lemoned, out focus RS needed an entirely new paint job and my Escape with the blacked out performance package needing a new engine at 12K.   Nope, never again... Sucks too as I was looking forward to this truck.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dena said:

Cliff notes:

Twin turbo 3,.0L,37" tires, beefed up shocks, multi terrain, and a real 4lo, plus a 4 auto, and 4 hi, front and rear selectable lockers.

On sale summer 22.

Base price is 69k, with other options available.

Who's in?

 

 

If I lived in the desert I’d get one. It’s pretty useless here in MA though. I’m shore plenty will buy them and drive them to and from the mall though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It definitely is cool and capable.  I know that Ford and Chevy are trying to curb the price gouging and dealer markup games, but I think thats the sticking point for folks that really want one, but are not willing to go broke on the deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, shokner said:

It definitely is cool and capable.  I know that Ford and Chevy are trying to curb the price gouging and dealer markup games, but I think thats the sticking point for folks that really want one, but are not willing to go broke on the deal.

Definitely a problem, compounded by flippers and people who don’t care about the cost willing to pay way over sticker, Bronco is a good example as is the C8 which has been going on for several years with no end in sight. Dealers do what they want corporate doesn’t seem to care once the vehicles are in the dealers possession. I am fine with it for the most part as it is free market and these are luxury items, might make it easier to swallow if they didn’t even have a msrp. 

Edited by MacCTD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MacCTD said:

Definitely a problem, compounded by flippers and people who don’t care about the cost willing to pay way over sticker, Bronco is a good example as is the C8 which has been going on for several years with no end in sight. Dealers do what they want corporate doesn’t seem to care once the vehicles are in the dealers possession. I am fine with it for the most part as it is free market and these are luxury items, might make it easier to swallow if they didn’t even have a msrp. 

Well I hope what I saw recently regarding this helps curb the practice.  GM specifically said they gouging on new hot models(ie Silverado EV, Hummer) by dealers will have ramifications with them getting alottment.  I dont think Ford went that far, only targeting deposits.  Even though I prefer Ford, I have had GM products in the past, and if they are serious, I would go toward their products over another's on specific models that are wanted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.