Angler #1

Salt Water Collectors Club

Rate this topic

130 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

47 mins ago, skinnywater said:

Sunday,Sunday, Sunday! See it here and only here folks. 

Thats disrespectful!

Edited by bob_G
You're right Chuck, that's why I edited it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 mins ago, bob_G said:

Carl,

 

Roy misrepresented nothing.   He made it abundantly and perfectly clear that he was the president for the first 7-8 years.  Also he further said Dave Dennison has been the president ever since.

Why are you protracting this?   You might own him an apology.

 

Look at his sign off on the bottom of the page . That has never been changed once he stepped down. It should be changed to former . Lets keep it true to the facts . He is not the president now and the organization gets confused when it sees two different names for the same postion Peace and Prayers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chuck this began as an informational type announcement with all good intentions and as usual some things take a side track, very similar to the last time this subject matter came up here. Look back in the history and you can see the same crap taking place . To think that any organization would take place that is supposed to be non profit never put in any working bylaws that are printed for its members to follow was ever performed is rather astounding to say the least. I have yet to see or receive any if they do exist, going back to the early days for such documentation. WE pay our dues , rent a few tables , sell our gear between collectors and then the general public. Yes we have a web page you can on and that can be a benefit of sorts, but I have yet to see or receive what should be some important documentation when operating any organization in todays world in my opinion . Stripers on Line has great regulations to follow when they are followed and I will leave it at that Peace and prayers    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Angler #1 said:

……….. To think that any organization would take place that is supposed to be non profit never put in any working bylaws that are printed for its members to follow was ever performed is rather astounding to say the least. I have yet to see or receive any if they do exist, going back to the early days for such documentation. WE pay our dues , rent a few tables , sell our gear between collectors and then the general public. Yes we have a web page you can on and that can be a benefit of sorts, but I have yet to see or receive what should be some important documentation when operating any organization in todays world in my opinion  


Your looking for transparency here and that is a good thing, Carl.  But companies are not required to voluntarily handout their by laws.  Yes, it’s a good idea but few companies do it. Furthermore, the majority of workers could care less.

 

However, that said, if a worker asks for a copy of the bylaws the company should comply.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Angler #1 said:

Chuck this began as an informational type announcement with all good intentions and as usual some things take a side track, very similar to the last time this subject matter came up here. Look back in the history and you can see the same crap taking place . To think that any organization would take place that is supposed to be non profit never put in any working bylaws that are printed for its members to follow was ever performed is rather astounding to say the least. I have yet to see or receive any if they do exist, going back to the early days for such documentation. WE pay our dues , rent a few tables , sell our gear between collectors and then the general public. Yes we have a web page you can on and that can be a benefit of sorts, but I have yet to see or receive what should be some important documentation when operating any organization in todays world in my opinion . Stripers on Line has great regulations to follow when they are followed and I will leave it at that Peace and prayers    

Carl,

 

You're going to have to resolve your personal issues with your club somewhere else.  This isn't the place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bob_G said:

Carl,

 

You're going to have to resolve your personal issues with your club somewhere else.  This isn't the place. 

Bob this goes more to the point of it is here he is using his name and signing it that he is the President of and Organization he is not . He is a former President and there in lies the reasoning that others here may think he is the President and he is not . Are we publicly advertising for him in a position he is not presently ?  Any one that is not aware of the actual situation may see that sign of and give it more presents than it deserves , just saying Peace and Prayers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, Angler #1 said:

Bob this goes more to the point of it is here he is using his name and signing it that he is the President of and Organization he is not . He is a former President and there in lies the reasoning that others here may think he is the President and he is not . Are we publicly advertising for him in a position he is not presently ?  Any one that is not aware of the actual situation may see that sign of and give it more presents than it deserves , just saying Peace and Prayers

Sorry Carl, but this is the last I'll speak to this.

You made everyone aware of the event, and that's fine.  But all this above stuff is personal. Personal issues you have with the club, and you can't resolve them here.   

Take it offline, but please don't bring it here. 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not sure what the issue is here since Roy's profile appears to be updated.  It no longer says anything about being President of any club.  We can move on and discuss other things, please.  Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.