Angler #1

Salt Water Collectors Club

Rate this topic

130 posts in this topic

7 mins ago, b-ware said:

Thank you for finally answering the question that was asked.  I have been to your show several times, know many of the builders and participants so if you are calling me a "bad apple" get your facts in order first..........

I think you're a stand up hard working guy ,,Bernie....

Next?

8 mins ago, b-ware said:

Thank you for finally answering the question that was asked.  I have been to your show several times, know many of the builders and participants so if you are calling me a "bad apple" get your facts in order first..........

Sorry b-ware maybe I should be more direct. I don’t even know who you are with no real name attached. It’s not about you. To save the mess any further I was talking about Capesams. 

Just now, Dandcrazy said:

Sorry b-ware maybe I should be more direct. I don’t even know who you are with no real name attached. It’s not about you. To save the mess any further I was talking about Capesams. 

:shaky:

2 hours ago, bob_G said:

So now we have two problems.

1. People selling counterfeit antique plugs.

2. We have to go back to speaking in one syllable words so Bernie can understand?

Maybe I should have gone to college so I can use fancy words like you and Joe and maybe even try to be somebody I'm not...................

2 mins ago, shark lobster said:

Bernie is a good guy ! Definitely a stand up dude ! Ive seen him hand over many a lure to young kids or groups like the Ditch Trolls ! When we had casting events .

Thanks Chuck, how is that young man of yours doing????

Posted (edited) · Report post

I was just about to start my usual Days Of Our Lives afternoon soaps but damn this is better. Some of you clowns should be nominated for a daytime emmy award for this performance. Ooohhh the drama!

Edited by babanch

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 min ago, b-ware said:

Thanks Chuck, how is that young man of yours doing????

Well he is all grown up now he is in the navy ! He still brings up you giving him a lure that he still has ! And the bear jerky at that Bridgewater show.

Edited by shark lobster

17 mins ago, b-ware said:

Maybe I should have gone to college so I can use fancy words like you and Joe and maybe even try to be somebody I'm not...................

Joe and I figure we've added maybe 15 new words to your vocabulary.

10 mins ago, babanch said:

I was just about to start my usual Days OF Our Lives afternoon soaps but damn this is better. Some of you clowns should be nominated for a daytime emmy award for this performance. Ooohhh the drama!

So sad it’s comical 

32 mins ago, Dandcrazy said:

Bernie's not a rotten apple.  He's a crab apple. :laugh:

4 mins ago, bob_G said:

Joe and I figure we've added maybe 15 new words to your vocabulary.

Bob, Bernie will always have room for self-improvement. 

29 mins ago, babanch said:

I was just about to start my usual Days OF Our Lives afternoon soaps but damn this is better. Some of you clowns should be nominated for a daytime emmy award for this performance. Ooohhh the drama!

I'm multi tasking. In the "office"

And following along.

20220131_133649.jpg

20220131_133634.jpg

In all seriousness I'm a member of the SWLCC and have been for almost 10 years. I'm not here to accuse or defend anyone but I personally have not seen nor even heard of the accusations being thrown around in this thread. I also consider the "management" good guys who put in countless hours of their free time towards the club and show. Any of you that seem to have a problem with them personally, or the way the club is being run, feel free to run against them...……..or kick rocks!