Rule #1

TimS

On 1/25/2022 at 4:55 PM, Aaron Barmmer said:

This is a amazing website filled with great information and stories.  I love it but you guys are much to strict with the bst as far as joking around or calling out aholes buying up plugs to sell on here for profit.  I’ve sold hundreds of things on here for 100% fair prices and you can ask any of them that i don’t mess around.  I ship the next day no questions asked and often add extra plug to deal just to be a nice guy.......  just saying. 

These rules predate you joining and are well thought out ;)   This is not the place where you call out people for anything, period.  That's reserved for the Tavern.  While you may be accustomed to the free-for-all that exists everywhere else on the internet, this site has always prided itself on being a community.  The rules all have simple explanations and reasons for being there and like all rules you don't have to agree with them all- you just have to abide by them.  To those that don't agree with the rules, it's simple.  No one is forcing you to buy, sell or trade here.  There are plenty of other groups and pages where you can go.  There is always this forum to ask why a rule exists BEFORE knowingly breaking it.  Seems funny that all of the scammers and scams occur outside of here but recently have occured here due to PM dealings.  Seems like the rules work well when they are followed.....just saying.

Edited by DaveC

DaveC <0))))))))))))><

• 3 weeks later...