jimmy1956

Your Baltimore Ravens 2022

Rate this topic

87 posts in this topic

Made their first big move in 2022 by releasing Defensive Coordinator Wink Martindale. He has been with the. Ravens since 2012 with the last four years as DC. Last year he did interview for the Giants HC job but that job went to Jones. 

In other news the Ravens signed 12 players to future/reserve contracts to prepare for what appears to be a very active free agent season. 

30 mins ago, iphish said:

Kind of a surprise move no?

Not sure. He wants to be a HC somewhat and Harbaugh despite his questionable decision making this past year is not going anywhere. The owner has said many times that he values continuity. 

I think they had some running backs go down lame, early in the year. So probably someone on defense or corner

6 hours ago, Dieseldog13 said:

So what do you think your number 1 draft need is?

Put all the different defense positions on a dart board. Throw a dart and where it lands that’s the position to pick #1. 

3 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

Put all the different defense positions on a dart board. Throw a dart and where it lands that’s the position to pick #1. 

There are two thoughts on drafts ...Pick the best player when its your pick or pick a player that fits a position you need.

1 min ago, Riverboat33 said:

Good luck Jimmy, maybe next year you can provide some competition for the Steelers.

Here’s hoping!  :wee:  Gonna be a fun offseason.

14 mins ago, jimmy1956 said:

Here’s hoping!  :wee:  Gonna be a fun offseason.

Yep

Beat the Bengals

Despite needs, I don't see many value picks on OL at 14.  Maybe Linderbaum but I don't like to draft interior OL that high.  Just that he is pro ready right now.

There are a lot of good CB's that will be there.  I might hope for one to be left in the second (although I'd try for an OT there).  So I'd say go DL (Walker/Davis?).

A lot depends on who they can keep and who leaves in FA.

They need an actual QB. You can’t win with a borderline re tard who happens to be fast. 

Not Huntley though, I thought he passed better than ebonics lemar