MikeMc

Could use some prayers and good thoughts

Rate this topic

316 posts in this topic

Just found out my sister and nephew were hit by a car tonight. They were getting stuff out of their car when this lady on her phone plowed into them. They are both in the emergency room and the car is totaled, from what I understand. Of course, no visitors allowed/ My BIL is able to be with my nephew as he is only 17, but can't see my sister. :mad: 

Just now found out that my nephew was hit pretty hard and was unconscious at the scene. He's been giving morphine for pain/ No word on my sister but my nephew took the brunt of it, from what I was told. 

14 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Just found out my sister and nephew were hit by a car tonight. They were getting stuff out of their car when this lady on her phone plowed into them. They are both in the emergency room and the car is totaled, from what I understand. Of course, no visitors allowed/ My BIL is able to be with my nephew as he is only 17, but can't see my sister. :mad: 

Just now found out that my nephew was hit pretty hard and was unconscious at the scene. He's been giving morphine for pain/ No word on my sister but my nephew took the brunt of it, from what I was told. 

Jesus, Mike.  God bless them and the doctors and nurses caring for them.  You whole family as well.  Not sure if I'd be a worried mental case or overcome with white hot rage

5 mins ago, JaseB said:

Jesus, Mike.  God bless them and the doctors and nurses caring for them.  You whole family as well.  Not sure if I'd be a worried mental case or overcome with white hot rage

Both here. 

The lady that hit them had just come out of Fox Chase Cancer center and has cancer. That's the same place both my father and sister went when they had cancer. 

While you guys are at it, throw my brother in there, now that I think about it. He was diagnosed two weeks ago with small cell lung cancer. Been a rough few weeks for the Mc family. 

2 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Both here. 

The lady that hit them had just come out of Fox Chase Cancer center and has cancer. That's the same place both my father and sister went when they had cancer. 

Ooof, that makes it complicated. 

1 min ago, MikeMc said:

While you guys are at it, throw my brother in there, now that I think about it. He was diagnosed two weeks ago with small cell lung cancer. Been a rough few weeks for the Mc family. 

You got it friend. Rough week for sure.

Dad just a scan done for a bad hernia he's been trying to ignore since the 90s.

Technician told him he saw nodules on his lungs and to schedule a chest scan.

He hasn't decided if he'll get the hernia surgery.  Has written off the chest scan because "at 78 they'll always find something wrong with you if you look hard enough."