What to do when your bored

Have you noticed that almost every brand has an outrageously priced high end model now?

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

27 mins ago, Niffty said:

Have you noticed that almost every brand has an outrageously priced high end model now?

I get the vs thing. Its a niche and they work well. Its really the bailless part is why i had one. After that though, ive found anything in the $150 gets the job done.

the human race has proved darwins theory of evolution wrong. we let the dumb survive. 

30 mins ago, Bergallmaster said:

I get the vs thing. Its a niche and they work well. Its really the bailless part is why i had one. After that though, ive found anything in the $150 gets the job done.

Had one s crazy bitch i days bought me. Sold it for a song when i lived in Central Texas. Had little use for it. I liked the dunkability. But I have the 704zs, a bg70, a greeny 700, and a conflict 6000. I don't need a vs. 

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

6 mins ago, R.R. Bridge Fisher said:

How old are they?

Maybe it's time

3 or 4 years. They havent been used much either.