Rickman

People's Choice Award for Conowingo Dam Eagle Contest

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

This year's People's Choice award voting in the Conowingo Dam Eagle Contest is now open. You can vote once a day via email through Feb 3rd. If you think mine is worthy, please give me a vote or two, Number 53 - Solitude, or vote for a different one if you choose. It's all fun. Thanks.  I picked this one for the People's Choice since I thought is was the most likely not to have one similar and turned out I was right. The other two candidates I had picked both have nearly identical submissions from folks who must have been standing next to me at the time. 

conowingovisitorcenter @ exeloncorp dot com.

Solitude.jpg

I cannot find any reference to the photo contest Rick. I do not go on FB since Nov 2020 and never will again for any reason. The websites I have tried make no reference to photos. 

12 mins ago, Jim DE said:

I cannot find any reference to the photo contest Rick. I do not go on FB since Nov 2020 and never will again for any reason. The websites I have tried make no reference to photos. 

Hi Jim. I've found the same. It seems they only post the pics on FB and then provide the email link for voting.  I appreciate you trying anyway.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hey RM just got an email from B&H photo and they are running a photo contest with $10,000 in prizes. You ought enter your "Solitude" and I'll take 10%. Seriously why not.

Looked at it again it's a DOF contest without a nature category, don't know if you could enter under Portraits.

Edited by squidder 329

25 mins ago, squidder 329 said:

Hey RM just got an email from B&H photo and they are running a photo contest with $10,000 in prizes. You ought enter your "Solitude" and I'll take 10%. Seriously why not.

Looked at it again it's a DOF contest without a nature category, don't know if you could enter under Portraits.

Thanks. I'll look into it.