RL Bucktails

Browns lineman Malik McDowell arrested for ‘violent attack’ on deputy

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

This guy has a history of issues

Malik McDowell, a defensive tackle on the Cleveland Browns, was arrested in Florida on charges of beating a deputy and public exposure.

According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, McDowell was arrested on Monday in Deerfield Beach, a town about 25 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale.

Police accused McDowell of a “violent attack” on a deputy that left him “dazed.” The deputy alleged that the defensive tackle “charged at me … at full speed with closed fist.”

McDowell was allegedly walking naked near a student learning center, and entered the property while naked. The deputy said he used his taser and handcuffed McDowell after being charged at. 

“Apparently somebody may have slipped him something or given him something he was unaware of, which explains some of his bizarre behavior,” McDowell’s defense attorney said.

“We are aware of the very concerning incident and arrest involving Malik McDowell and are in the process of gathering more information. We understand the severity of this matter and our thoughts are for the well-being of all involved. We will have no further comment at this time,” the Browns said in a statement Tuesday.

GettyImages-1351049369.jpg?quality=90&st

Thug, jail him for 10 years, 5 for his crime and 5 for being a moron.

We will see what life brings this creature after his playing days are over, and I'm not sure but he may have already arrived at that being now. 

I have no sympathy or mercy, the deputy should be be allowed a visit with the animal hog tied, he can bring a night stick with him, 15 minute limit. Lump him up good.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I wonder how or why he would do such a thing?, As they said he might have been on something that he wasn't aware of but,since they thought that or are thinking that they should investigate first before they charge him with anything and we don't know if he was in his correct mind although some here like to run their mouth and look stupid and write stupid things like they never did nothing wrong in their life and they know they have but anyway I hope that the op will also share further information about any psychotropic compounds he might have been on.

HH

Edited by Heavy Hooksetter

Posted (edited) · Report post

He was at a pre spring break party on a nude beach playing beer pong.

Somebody dosed him with an angle dust doobie and he got a little too lit.

As O.J. would say......

IT happens - OJ SIMPSON SMILE | Meme Generator

Edited by flylikabird

8 hours ago, phishallways said:

Lol. Slipped him a mickey, ayye… that happened to me once or twice..

So that’s what you told them when you ended up in the bath house.