JaseB

Jan. 22-23 Redfishkiller we barely knew ye storm

Rate this topic

172 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Where are you in that pic, Jase? 

I'm in that blue 3.1" line.  Not a big storm for us, but a PITA b/c we're under 5" of crusty ice that isn't going anywhere with single digit night time temps most of the week.   

Normally in this stuff, I park my truck at the bottom of the driveway and take the ATV with chains up and down. But no ATV at the moment, hoping to pick up a new plug for a quick fix, but at 20 years old, it may be time to park her out in the yard as a tribute to Dale. 

I about busted my ass a half dozen times trying to walk down this a.m.   My driveway is an inverted ice rink.   Worst it's been in the 14 years we've lived here. 

22 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

Better get the snow thrower fired up.............:beers:    Does anyone in SC even own a snow thrower ?   

Of course they do. Stihl Leaf Blower | Property Room

2 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

Ok,  but does it run ?

No. It pretty much just blows but if you leave it on a flat surface it will bounce around a bit. 

Just now, hhager23 said:

No. It pretty much just blows but if you leave it on a flat surface it will bounce around a bit. 

:clap:

1 hour ago, JaseB said:

I about busted my ass a half dozen times trying to walk down this a.m.   My driveway is an inverted ice rink.   Worst it's been in the 14 years we've lived here. 

Use a toboggan