Ghislaine Maxwell (I give her till wed)

Rate this topic

Sandflee

4 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Your attempt to salvage won't work on me.

You OP never mentions any island at all, only flight logs and travel.  

don't bother he will beat it to death like everything else

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

11 hours ago, Sandflee said:

It’s a conspiracy they were all good upstanding folks 

Without knowing the names or what they supposed did you are dumb enough to comment. It’s a conspiracy to say anyone that he ever dropped off to their home airport after a big,

public rich person event was a child molester. Even someone as challenged as you should be able to process that :laugh: 

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

8 hours ago, FEW3 said:

But I thought douchey  said logs can be altered. What is it trash-bag twinky?

Tim has already addressed this by providing cover for you Right-Wing nutz who like to cry "fake!" at all facts.  Although he advances the Flight Logs as proof he read something and knows what's happening, he retreated immediately when someone pointed out that calling documentation fact undermines their ability to cry fake on other things.

7 mins ago, MaxKatt said:

Your attempt to salvage won't work on me.

You OP never mentions any island at all, only flight logs and travel. 

You mean you are immune to facts, nobody would have guessed otherwise :laugh: Clinton went with Epstein and some unnamed females to Asia for a couple weeks of fun without Hillary. Trump got a ride home. Sorry it doesn’t fit your narrative. 

Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

10 mins ago, EBHarvey said:

Omg, dozens of photos?   You mean that two really rich guys who lived in the same city for decades are in photos, together!?!?!?

actually, they were practically neighbors living in the same town, at times attending the same fundraisers......really nothing to see here folks, move along

9 mins ago, TimS said:

You mean you are immune to facts, nobody would have guessed otherwise :laugh: Clinton went with Epstein and some unnamed females to Asia for a couple weeks of fun without Hillary. Trump got a ride home. Sorry it doesn’t fit your narrative. 

Nope.  I got you.  

Your attempt to prove what "great judgement" Trump supposedly had knowing to distance himself from Epstein is undermined by the many flights he took with him in the Flight Logs...which you claim to have read.  

Edited by MaxKatt

2 mins ago, AlwaysWading said:

Bill or Hillary

Willy flat out lied to a national audience as POTUS.....all of his voters.....and proceeded to become a gazillionaire giving "speeches".  Liberals don't care about personal behavior, or any other for that matter, unless it's a republican.

Diversity makes us stronger!

5 mins ago, HopHead said:

I will say that releasing the names if there is no intent or enough evidence to prosecute serves no purpose other than to act like democrats.  No lie is too false for dems to all rally around lockstep.

its to tarnish a reputation, and rightfully so if they were a bunch of Pedophiles but we have the right to our own opinions 

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Just now, MaxKatt said:

Tim has already addressed this by providing cover for you Right-Wing nutz who like to cry "fake!" at all facts.  Although he advances the Flight Logs as proof he read something and knows what's happening, he retreated immediately when someone pointed out that calling documentation fact undermines their ability to cry fake on other things.

This is where you dumb folks fall apart. I clearly named the source of my information. I didn’t claim it was complete or factually accurate - how could anyone know? I shared the information I got from those logs. If you don’t believe the flight logs, that’s your prerogative, there might be more logs released some day, maybe some day someone proves they were faked, maybe we learn he wrote them in code…who knows? Nobody said they were fact, you made that up.

That’s the difference - I’ll tell you exactly where I got information specifically do YOU can go check it yourself. I wouldn’t claim it’s true or accurate or complete unless I gathered it myself. People said the logs proved Bill went to the island - I wanted to see how many times - because we were discussing it. I was shocked to learn that it was ZERO times. The loon site headlines made the claim, I was intending to put a number on the trips he made…and was disappointed that it was zero. The silver lining was finding the China/Taiwan couple week tour Bill spent with Epstein with a few unnamed females and no Hillary.