Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

True story, my old friend, rock , owned rocks Ford goodies in givhans, it was a Ford only junkyard, 

One of his friends had a 428 mach 1 Ford, he  said when he died he wanted to be run through that motor, so when he died he was cremated, the guy brought his car over to the house , everyone got **** faced , they cranked the car , revved  it up and poured his ashes down the carburetor :th:

RIP you cranky ole bastard :beers:

Edited by redfishkiller

12 mins ago, hobobob said:

the-dude-big-lebowski.gif

The Dude abides even when crematory ash is blown in his face. 

RIP Donnie.......now shut the f@#$ up!

39 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

Ok want about burning me on a big fire in the yard like indians (feather), or is that a lie too :cry:

That's kind of how I want to go out.  Big old fire.  Lots of debauchery.  

40 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

True story, my old friend, rock , owned rocks Ford goodies in givhans, it was a Ford only junkyard, 

One of his friends had a 428 mach 1 Ford, he  said when he died he wanted to be run through that motor, so when he died he was cremated, the guy brought his car over to the house , everyone got **** faced , they cranked the car , revved  it up and poured his ashes down the carburetor :th:

RIP you cranky ole bastard :beers:

Rock owned a Ford dealership

That's the short way of saying it

Have e any of you Einsteins considered the inherent flammability of Red's blood. I bet you don't make it out of the driveway.

13 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

Rock owned a Ford dealership

That's the short way of saying it

Stop it! 

I seen you in goose Creek a week ago, you didn't even wave... 

IMG_20220104_170549617_HDR.jpg

I know of a guy who was cremated, and some of his ashes were used as "buffer" in some shotgun reloads.  His buddies shot him over the duck marsh on opening day.

3 hours ago, Niffty said:

Authentic or not, enough people believe this. I know I was ignorant about it coming from a movie.

So there must be a market for this kind of service. Minus the explosion of course. And there should be a way to deliver on it. You can be planted with a tree, shot into space, and even pressed into a a vinyl record of your choosing. They should be able to burn you at sea out past the 3 mile limit or something.

Oh, there's a market, no doubt. I've seen the same bogus "Viking funeral" in at least one other cheesy Viking movie.

4 hours ago, JimP said:

midgets; Shetland ponies; hawks; eagles; a couple of chickadees; three raccoons; an alley cat; renegade Nuns on tricycles;

"midgets; Shetland ponies; hawks; eagles; a couple of chickadees; three raccoons; an alley cat; renegade Nuns on tricycles; "

In other words, Red's closet neighbors and family members. It does sound like fun.

I can just the faces on the neighbors who found pieces of dead body raining down on their properties. WHAT fun. But I'll bet that the deceased thought it was hilarious.

Being boringly serious again, if I ever get to Norway, I'd like to visit the museum with the Gokstad (?) ship. Some things are so intrinsically graceful .... no wonder they loved their ships.  Beautiful and graceful in a very simple, spare way.

2 hours ago, JimP said:

That's kind of how I want to go out.  Big old fire.  Lots of debauchery.  

Did Gloria Allred ever respond to your request that she visit, tie you up, and whip you a bit?

@Mokes

He always wanted a gay hobie. Vikings don't pedal they sail.

22 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Did Gloria Allred ever respond to your request that she visit, tie you up, and whip you a bit?

Wrong forum. :dungeon: