Tsunami warning west coast

Rate this topic

Sandflee

9 hours ago, Mokes said:

I love volcanoes. Ima gonna push people into them someday. :bucktooth:

4 nights ago hale ma’u’ma’u. Could hear it from 3/4 mile away. Would have eaten whoever you pushed in!!

1D202CE2-EFD6-444B-A39F-22E3C954603D.jpeg

B590758B-598F-4A21-9521-54C525DFA9C7.jpeg

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII

Tonga this morning , Kona had a surge or 3 that covered the pier , 6 hours later on the beach we saw the ocean recede significantly and fill back in every half hour or so. Definitely u inquest stuff going on. 

E18F23AB-B243-4A5A-A0DB-2F410B40F24E.jpeg

IN FAVOR OF COMMERCIAL FISHING AND SURFING THE NORTH SIDE

MAY THE RICH GET RICHER!!

FISH ARE FOOD!!

UA MAU KA EA O KA AINA IKA PONO O HAWAII

I went to fish Santa Cruz a little before 11 am. The high water mark on the beach itself was about 20' father horizontally...those pics of flooding are of a very small area that is hardly above sea level normally. 

It was at least an hour of fishing before a lifeguard drove around saying the beach is closed.

Without giving the respect of even eye contact, i said "Personal responsibility for one own safety no longer exists? The government says we are so incapable of taking care of ourselves that they need to shut down world to keep us safe?"

He drove away without another word. 

After another hour of no-good-fishing, I started packing up. Then

they brought in emergency vehicles with sirens and PA speakers blaring, trying to get the free citizens to comply. 

I left because I wanted to, not because i as told to. 

1 hour ago, cityevader said:

I went to fish Santa Cruz a little before 11 am. The high water mark on the beach itself was about 20' father horizontally...those pics of flooding are of a very small area that is hardly above sea level normally. 

It was at least an hour of fishing before a lifeguard drove around saying the beach is closed.

Without giving the respect of even eye contact, i said "Personal responsibility for one own safety no longer exists? The government says we are so incapable of taking care of ourselves that they need to shut down world to keep us safe?"

He drove away without another word. 

After another hour of no-good-fishing, I started packing up. Then

they brought in emergency vehicles with sirens and PA speakers blaring, trying to get the free citizens to comply. 

I left because I wanted to, not because i as told to. 

Kinda like closing schools in Boston because it's cold lol 

Or puting out heat advisory because it 95 here :rolleyes:

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

On 1/16/2022 at 1:28 AM, Alferd Packer said:

Greetings science nerds! This guy does some pretty good rocket and space videos. Here’s a piece he did on the volcano. He dropped it 4 hours ago (8:30 PST 1/15/22).

Once again, sorry we haven’t been washed away…

The minute I saw these I thought of Bernie and the great lie.  Amazing captures!