Sandflee

For a surgeon you’re pretty ****ing dumb

Rate this topic

51 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

no not you Hop

 


wtf is wrong with people? The Bob Ross of surgery so he did this in 2013 and took 9 years to yank his license?
 

A transplant surgeon used an electric beam to burn his initials into patients' organs. He just lost his medical license.

 

 

The doctor had branded the unsuspecting woman's new liver with his monogram. But another surgeon discovered the initials during a follow-up surgery when the organ failed about a week later.

 

On Monday, Bramhall lost his ability to practice medicine. The 2013 liver transplant at a hospital in Birmingham, England, was one of two times the once-respected doctor burned his initials into a patient's organ, according to official disciplinary records. It was something he said he did to relieve stress during long, difficult transplant operations

 

 

Edited by Sandflee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, MikeMc said:

I thought this was going to be a Hop call out thread. :laugh: 

Right? I should have opened the thread before turning the popcorn on in the microwave. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, MikeMc said:

Just go read one of the covid threads, You'' finish that popcorn in no time! :beers: 

I was done talking COVID in Dec 2020 when the vaccine came out. Nothing else you can do but take the vaccine or get natural immunity. 

 

I'm not going to go discuss it like a bunch of yentas sewing quilts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 mins ago, Sandflee said:

no not you Hop

 


wtf is wrong with people? The Bob Ross of surgery so he did this in 2013 and took 9 years to yank his license?
 

A transplant surgeon used an electric beam to burn his initials into patients' organs. He just lost his medical license.

 

 

The doctor had branded the unsuspecting woman's new liver with his monogram. But another surgeon discovered the initials during a follow-up surgery when the organ failed about a week later.

 

On Monday, Bramhall lost his ability to practice medicine. The 2013 liver transplant at a hospital in Birmingham, England, was one of two times the once-respected doctor burned his initials into a patient's organ, according to official disciplinary records. It was something he said he did to relieve stress during long, difficult transplant operations

 

 

i dont see what the big deal is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inexcusable.  The OR isn't a church but it's not the surgeon's personal playground either. F him.  Make him go work at a wet market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Terry Mac said:

i dont see what the big deal is. 

I'm definitely carving/burning my initials in your forehead when we're done bringing it down from ET size to human.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, HopHead said:

I'm definitely carving/burning my initials in your forehead when we're done bringing it down from ET size to human.

You could carve Mt Rushmore on that palate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MikeMc said:

I thought this was going to be a Hop call out thread. :laugh: 

I’m a little disappointed 

 

I thought maybe he accidentally botched sandflea’s Vag Reconstruction or something  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.