Sandflee

Pediatrician becomes Chew Toy

Rate this topic

49 posts in this topic

That cop should be shot. What a ****ing ****. Get on the ground? Stop resisting, whiel the dog is tearing him a new arsehole? Get the **** out of here with thatshit. 

I don't care who you are, no way you could lay there quietly while that dog goes at you like that.  that's pure instinct kicking in - get away from/fight-off the animal trying to eat you.

Guy should have complied from the beginning. Cop called off the dog as soon as he was cuffed. Good bite, I wouldn’t have given him a dime.

I am totally confused by this video? No major news coverage? Why not? Wrong color? Doesn't fit agenda? This kind of thing does not happen to the so called privilege. 

10 mins ago, rockyoutdoors said:

I am totally confused by this video? No major news coverage? Why not? Wrong color? Doesn't fit agenda? This kind of thing does not happen to the so called privilege. 

Happened in Maine, so nobody cares

He must have a remote to the door? once he has him kneeling he lets the dog out .. instant chewing action ... "stop resisting"  as he's being chewed up like a free buffet in Ethiopia.. the driver  wasn't to bright either seemed like he was on numbing meds ...  325K its a conspiracy they split the money .. :-)