MikeBlue

Cape Cod Fishing n Surfcasting

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

So I joined Facebook to join this group and this is the response.

so ya join FB five hours ago and you just happened upon us. Go ****ing play in traffic asswipe.

Edited by MikeBlue

8 mins ago, MikeBlue said:

so ya join FB five hours ago and you just happened upon us. Go ****ing play in traffic asswipe.

First of all, FB fishing groups are notorious for hosting a bunch of juvenile A holes.

SOL can be a bit rough around the edges but it's much more of a grown-up environment. 

You get the punk kids in FB.

Second, FB groups have been brutally infiltrated with trolls, spammers and fake accounts. 

Anybody who just joined is automatically suspected. I have that mentality myself. I tend to assume any new account is either fake or a 13 year old.

I dont use fb because I tend to say offensive things, and its much easier to find offensive things people have said on fb than it is on SOL. Plus people on SOL seem to take offensive things less personally. Who knows if someone nut job on fb will try to hunt you down or something for something you said.

1 hour ago, MikeBlue said:

Social Media in a nutshell right there.

29 mins ago, Richard_the_Aughth said:

I dont use fb because I tend to say offensive things, and its much easier to find offensive things people have said on fb than it is on SOL. Plus people on SOL seem to take offensive things less personally. Who knows if someone nut job on fb will try to hunt you down or something for something you said.

Sir, I find your statements here offensive... REPENT!