danflytr

How do you stay logged in?

Rate this topic

9 posts in this topic

Don’t log out! Perhaps some phones and computers auto log you out when you turn them off. 
Probably better asked in the bugs and issues forum.

Get rid of any privacy cookie remover type plugins or apps. The way you stay logged in is with Cookies. So all you have to do is make sure you're not deleting SOL cookies.

If you're getting signed out then it's because your cookie is getting removed, either you're doing it, your browser setting is doing it or some kind of privacy BS is doing it. 

On 1/14/2022 at 0:01 PM, fishless said:

I open a 2nd browser window for other internet activity and leave this place open on the 1st one. 

There is something wrong in your system.. figure it out and you won’t need to go through the hassle of two browsers.

Phone or PC? l think they should be the same, on my PC whether l use edge or chrome as my browser and loge into a sit a window pops open and asks if l want to automatically sign in to this site check OK or YES and it will sign me in when l go to any site that l said yes to when l first sign into it, it's in your setting in saved sign-ins. Something along those lines, l'm not a Wizz at this hope this helped.

Just now, Goodlife61 said:

While logging in, you should find where to click ''stay logged in .

That is what l was trying to say, :th:

11 hours ago, levari said:

There is something wrong in your system.. figure it out and you won’t need to go through the hassle of two browsers.

Its actually a preference.