any other adoptees..

Rate this topic

wishiniwuzfishin

On 1/14/2022 at 4:12 AM, KidDkivahh said:

If I had been adopted I don't think I'd want know anything about it . I do honestly hope anything you do with the info works out for you. 

I can say my journey was amazing. Great parents , amazing bio family.. and probably an undeserving shoite of a know it all kid.. 

I'll ignore your cheap aroma,

and your little-bo-peep diploma,

I'll just put you in a coma,

with some dirty love-

3 mins ago, wishiniwuzfishin said:

It is. Whatever happens though I already don't regret it. 

Unless of course something horrible happened to her a long time ago and I just reminded her brother of it..

Don’t regret a single thing. You done what was alright.

with some dirty love-

36 mins ago, wishiniwuzfishin said:

I found 3 yearbook pictures and one in the paper next to her engagement announcement.  Everyone I've shown (3-4 people) says my eyes and nose.

It truly is amazing to find blueprints to your life…

with some dirty love-

28 mins ago, wishiniwuzfishin said:

It is. Whatever happens though I already don't regret it. 

Unless of course something horrible happened to her a long time ago and I just reminded her brother of it..

Your only responsible for your self bro.  Don’t get  wrapped up in that..

with some dirty love-

I found at 20 something that my 2 brothers and sisters were adopted by my dad , same mom, they were all stressing it, I said I didn't   give two ****, they were my siblings for 20+ years , guess I'm stuck with them lol

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..

36 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

I found at 20 something that my 2 brothers and sisters were adopted by my dad , same mom, they were all stressing it, I said I didn't   give two ****, they were my siblings for 20+ years , guess I'm stuck with them lol

I guess the question is: do they beat themselves about the body for getting stuck with YOU?????

Well, I found out where she is. I saw a way more recent picture of her and she looks healthy and happy. Someone from her high school class is going to get in touch with her and see if she wants my email. If she does she does, if she don't she don't.  I told her classmate if she doesn't want to reconnect that's fine but to tell her thank you for me. Here we go.

3 hours ago, wishiniwuzfishin said:

Well, I found out where she is. I saw a way more recent picture of her and she looks healthy and happy. Someone from her high school class is going to get in touch with her and see if she wants my email. If she does she does, if she don't she don't.  I told her classmate if she doesn't want to reconnect that's fine but to tell her thank you for me. Here we go.

That’s all you can do. I suspect she will want to meet you..

with some dirty love-