Mass unveils new proof-of-vaccination website

Rate this topic

422 posts in this topic

17 mins ago, mikez2 said:

I had to show mine to my employer. 

Edit: actually I emailed a picture of it

X2

11 hours ago, bdowning said:

I was curious so i checked. It lists all the vaccinations, covid or otherwise, reported to the state by doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, etc. Which would be convenient if they were actually accurate and complete. Mine arent. :kook:

Didn't realize the covid vaccine opened a back door to all sorts of HIPAA loopholes. Putting covid aside, this should start a free for all for all of your past medical history

16 mins ago, albacized said:

Didn't realize the covid vaccine opened a back door to all sorts of HIPAA loopholes. Putting covid aside, this should start a free for all for all of your past medical history

It's nothing new. Schools, daycares and summer camps have required proof of vaccination for years.

This shot is for one not a vaccination ! Vaxed people are getting and spreading covid as much as unvaxed people so what is the point ? Vaxed people are getting as sick as some nonvaxed people . So what does the card do ? 

1 hour ago, jmei said:

Many restaurants and other businesses require you to show proof of vaccination. Folks lose their physical vaccination cards (or they start to get beat up) so it’s nice to have a digital “official” option. 

In MA? I thought Boston was the only place to require it but it’s not starting until the 15th. Are restaurants making their own requirements? That seems bad for business. 

Do you think the restaurants managers ask the mostly illegal immigrants their vaccination status while washing dishes at restaurants, or working as cooks? 

58 mins ago, z-man said:

In MA? I thought Boston was the only place to require it but it’s not starting until the 15th. Are restaurants making their own requirements? That seems bad for business. 

On the contrary. There are lots of folks who would prefer to eat at restaurants where the other patrons (and employees) are vaccinated. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, shark lobster said:

This shot is for one not a vaccination ! Vaxed people are getting and spreading covid as much as unvaxed people so what is the point ? Vaxed people are getting as sick as some nonvaxed people . So what does the card do ? 

In my house the vaccinated people had worse symptoms than the unvaccinated with covid over Christmas. I am fully vaccinated and had the worst  symptoms.  

Small sample but enough to make me wonder how I would have been if unvaccinated. Worse? Better? Who knows. 

Edited by ged

46 mins ago, ged said:

In my house the vaccinated people had worse symptoms than the unvaccinated with covid over Christmas. I am fully vaccinated and had the worst  symptoms.  

Small sample but enough to make me wonder how I would have been if unvaccinated. Worse? Better? Who knows. 

Small sample as you said. I think the big picture is showing a pretty significant difference of severity for unvaccinated. 

1 hour ago, jmei said:

On the contrary. There are lots of folks who would prefer to eat at restaurants where the other patrons (and employees) are vaccinated. 

It really doesn’t matter. Vaccinated people are catching and spreading it too. Having to show your medical records to eat dinner is just plain dumb. 

5 hours ago, z-man said:

Have any of you actually been asked to show your vax card for anything? I haven’t. What’s the point, especially now that vaccinated people are catching and spreading covid as much as the unvaxxed. 

Pre-christmas I got my wife and daughter tickets to a show at ppac...wife had to show her card (daughter was too young for vac at that point)

3 hours ago, albacized said:

Once I got life insurance I realized hippa only went so far

1 hour ago, ged said:

Ask around, this is much more common than Gov and Media sources have let on.   Of course, that's anecdotal.  

Hospitals are filling up with an increasing % of vaxxed but not boosted people.  

Stay healthy.  

17 mins ago, 55555s said:

Ask around, this is much more common than Gov and Media sources have let on.   Of course, that's anecdotal.  

Hospitals are filling up with an increasing % of vaxxed but not boosted people.  

Stay healthy.  

If gov and media aren't letting on, where do you suggest we ask around?