bdowning

Mass unveils new proof-of-vaccination website

Rate this topic

417 posts in this topic

13 mins ago, ged said:

You need a sister that is a nurse, fortunately I have two. 

I do have an online order that is allegedly coming this week. I just don't know if it will get here in time for me to leave Friday morning. 

Going to visit my immune compromised elderly parents. 

Already canceled one trip for lack of tests.

I dropped the ball going into the holidays. I foolishly assumed we would be able to just make an appointment at the same local clinic that we used a few times before. By the time I called to find out they now only take doctor's referrals, all stores were sold out of home kits.

Then I compounded the error by wrongly assuming stores would restock after the holidays. I should have ordered some online right away.

4 hours ago, b-ware said:

Well Chuck, when I got my first Fauci Ouchi I was injected with the "Health Chip" and now with the use of the "Health Scanner" my  health history is available to and doctor, hospital or law enforcement agency................

Haha health scanner!

2 hours ago, mikez2 said:

Seriously though, how about those test kits?

Anybody got any suggestions on where to get test kits besides online 

Check your local small mom and pop type pharmacy. They don't get as much business as CVS/Walgreens/etc. I know my local one in Weymouth had them last week.

2 mins ago, Turkeybacn said:

Check your local small mom and pop type pharmacy. They don't get as much business as CVS/Walgreens/etc. I know my local one in Weymouth had them last week.

Yeah I've been doing that. So far I got one guy in NH who said he'll call me back if his expected shipment comes in.

Posted (edited) · Report post

59 mins ago, mikez2 said:

Yeah I've been doing that. So far I got one guy in NH who said he'll call me back if his expected shipment comes in.

If you feel you need test kits i have a box i can send you it has 2 tests in it ! Pm me your address 

Edited by shark lobster

5 mins ago, shark lobster said:

If you feel you need test kits i have a box i can send you it has 2 tests in it ! Pm me your address 

Thanks. I don't feel I need them in the sense that I'm sick or anything. It's just that my mother is struggling with a few things and wants to be extra cautious before we visit. 

If I don't get some by tomorrow I might get back to you but hang on to them for now. They're good to have on hand just in case.

Don't expect the info to show up if you got shots at the VA or any other Federal facility. MA has no access to that info. Charlie sez they're "working on it".  

Have any of you actually been asked to show your vax card for anything? I haven’t. What’s the point, especially now that vaccinated people are catching and spreading covid as much as the unvaxxed. 

16 mins ago, z-man said:

Have any of you actually been asked to show your vax card for anything? I haven’t. What’s the point, especially now that vaccinated people are catching and spreading covid as much as the unvaxxed. 

I have a business dinner tonight and I was told I would need proof of vaccination. I am in NY. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

15 mins ago, ged said:

I have a business dinner tonight and I was told I would need proof of vaccination. I am in NY. 

I had to show mine to my employer. 

Edit: actually I emailed a picture of it

Edited by mikez2

33 mins ago, z-man said:

I had to show mine this summer to get on a couple of airplanes, and to get back into my country without quarantining. Later on, I had to show it to get into a few bars. But since omicron started spreading rapidly, I basically stay at home.

Many restaurants and other businesses require you to show proof of vaccination. Folks lose their physical vaccination cards (or they start to get beat up) so it’s nice to have a digital “official” option.