bdowning

Mass unveils new proof-of-vaccination website

Rate this topic

410 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, burkie said:

Sorry, I went to New Bedford schools that's the best I can do, if it's knot you mean , this is a fishing site. It is aloud 

Burkie's an old respected SOL member, and his phonetics are grandfathered.

11 hours ago, bob_G said:

Burkie's an old respected SOL member, and his phonetics are grandfathered.

You mean you cant ban him for speaking New Beige english? :shaky:

11 hours ago, shark lobster said:

Will this site have all my vax records ? MMR, DPt, tubercles?

I was curious so i checked. It lists all the vaccinations, covid or otherwise, reported to the state by doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, etc. Which would be convenient if they were actually accurate and complete. Mine arent. :kook:

Posted (edited) · Report post

4 mins ago, bdowning said:

I was curious so i checked. It lists all the vaccinations, covid or otherwise, reported to the state by doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, etc. Which would be convenient if they were actually accurate and complete. Mine arent. :kook:

I suspect they will use this moving forward for traveling or whatever ! Or mabe to get fishing and hunting permits !

Edited by shark lobster

9 mins ago, shark lobster said:

I went on mine and it only shows a  tetanus shot in 2018 thats it !

Well Chuck, when I got my first Fauci Ouchi I was injected with the "Health Chip" and now with the use of the "Health Scanner" my  health history is available to and doctor, hospital or law enforcement agency................

My grandmother had a broken bones in her back at 96 years old and couldnt get a surgery appointment for months because the hospitals were overrun by people who had COVID. She died after living in constant pain for months, and I have never broken bones in my back but it looked like she was in terrible pain. 

The vaccine has been proven to lower hospitalizations by quite a bit, relieving pressure on the medical system, allowing people to get "non-essential" surgeries that they would have normally been able to get.

I respect the opinions of an anti vaxxer as much as I respect the opinions of a child. At least most children listen, but I guess the adult ones forgot how to do that

1 hour ago, b-ware said:

Well Chuck, when I got my first Fauci Ouchi I was injected with the "Health Chip" and now with the use of the "Health Scanner" my  health history is available to and doctor, hospital or law enforcement agency................

I no vets do that to dogs and cats, did you go to a vet????

10 mins ago, mikez2 said:

Seriously though, how about those test kits?

Anybody got any suggestions on where to get test kits besides online 

You need a sister that is a nurse, fortunately I have two.